tomdlgns

Swann DVR....need some direction/guidance.

Not saying told ya so- process of elimination, you did excatly right. Sorry it came down to that. I don't remote view on the phone, but my daughter has used at least two different apps when I asked her along the way to see if it works. Neither one being the proprietary software to my q-see system. Let me see if I can hold of her and I'll ask. What type of phone is being used again?

Not saying told ya so- process of elimination, you did excatly right. Sorry it came down to that. I don't remote view on the phone, but my daughter has used at least two different apps when I asked her along the way to see if it works. Neither one being the proprietary software to my q-see system. Let me see if I can hold of her and I'll ask. What type of phone is being used again?

i guess after i think about it (and briefly speaking to him) he doesnt mind if he has to view the cameras one at a time. in fact, he told me he mainly cares about two cameras.

again, i really wanted to make sure i wasnt missing anything. it doesnt look like i am. if the proprietary app has flaws, i done expect 3rd party apps to work any better.

i guess the point is, the software/router are configured properly.

port is 18004 and max channels is 4 and there's a tool to rotate more channels. Channels 1 through four must be added manually the 1st time.

Channels can only be reviewed locally of local network