shaywood

QC444 HD - High Picture Quality Setting

I've noticed when logging onto my QC444 DVR there is a button at the bottom of the remote viewing screen that says HD. The button has an option for high picture quality and low picture quality. The system seems to default to low and I have the change it each time to high. Anyone know if there is a way to set the default to high picture quality?

Shawn

When you say remote viewing screen, are you talking about a computer on your local network?

I cannot find a way to make it stay at high quality. On mine I really cannot tell the difference in the two settings.

I think I have an idea as to what he is refering too, see the HD button in the lower left?

183991_1.jpg

When you click it, you can select low or high quality, when I start my PSS software, it always reverts to low quality.

But what's that in correlation to? Resolution or bitrate? On my 408 web application, these are choices per channel, along with framerate. But I have no HD button choice outside of the setup menus. Are you sure it's HD as in high def, or is it a global switch for half D1- HD1?