WizADSL

Dahua DH-DVR0804HF-S-E Firmware

I have a Dahua DH-DVR0804HF-S-E with firmware dated in Dec 2012 (Sorry I don't have the exact version in front of me), it is probably the latest or near-latest version. I'm looking for a source for firmware updates for the DVR and it seems Dahua itself only provides updates to distributors. Can anyone suggest where I might obtain updates? The DVR software seems to be non-customized (Dahua logo during boot).

Thanks very much!

The two common guys I know of on this forum is Sean or Rory from bahamas security. They should be able to help you.

Sorry, dont have the firmware for that DVR. But you should be able to get it from whoever you bought it from.

The two common guys I know of on this forum is Sean or Rory from bahamas security. They should be able to help you.

Thanks for the reply. I took a look at Sean's site and it seems that choosing the right firmware for your DVR can be tricky so he e-mails firmware to customers by request and since I didn't buy mine from him then I can understand he may not want to go through the trouble. I also has a look at Bahamas Security and although they seem to have a TON of great info and tools, firmware do not appear to be among them.

Maybe one of them will be kind enough to reply with a suggestion. I would have expected Dahua to provide unbranded firmware for their devices but perhaps they had too many issues with people using incorrect firmware for their DVR.

Thanks!