pekingduck08

need reviews on this design..

Hello everyone!

I am planning to design this system and I need someone else's comments regarding possible problems that could arise upon its installation. I would highly appreciate any comments and recommendations.. Thanks!

185585_1.jpg

185585_2.jpg

Your network topology doesn't entirely make sense... for example, why are you chaining through two PoE adapters between the main switch and camera 1B at the far bottom-right? PoE adapters are not ethernet extenders.

i also think you have over complicated things.

and there are also cable lenths to take into account. also you have PTZs going to POE switch with other cameras you may find you dont have enough power.

DVR/NVR = hybrid ???? same as thewireguys asks what equipment are you using MP each camera ?? power each camera and your wireless link for you anpr cameras how far ???

He has separate power supplies (PS) for the PTZs... it's hard to see, but the blue lines are network and the black lines that all tie together are power.

I added the distance of each cameras from the switches..

185624_1.jpg

Cameras 1B-25B : Bullet IP cameras

Camera 1D : Dome IP camera

Camera 1A-3A : Arctic IP cameras

Camera 1P-2P : IP PTZ cameras

Camera LPR1-LPR3 : LPR cameras

Im using GeoVision Cameras, Hot Swap DVR, and GV-PA191 PoE Adapter.. I don't know yet what brand for the other PoE Switches..

185624_2.jpg

I wanted the power of all cameras and switches to be drawn only from the monitoring room.. the farthest distance is about 300 meters from the monitoring room.. im thinking if I could use NVT products for this.. What will you recommend?