destro_23

Any Trick to get two nv7000H cards to run?

i've tried multiple machines and multiple OS's and i can't get two of these cards to work together..

Has anyone does this before? are there any cables that need to physically connect the cards?

every time after a fresh install it sees all the devices and on reboot... Boom.. program hangs on "starting" I throw in a NV5000 and it works like a champ.

Any ideas on how to get 2 of these going at same time?

i've tried multiple machines and multiple OS's and i can't get two of these cards to work together..

Has anyone does this before? are there any cables that need to physically connect the cards?

every time after a fresh install it sees all the devices and on reboot... Boom.. program hangs on "starting" I throw in a NV5000 and it works like a champ.

Hi. what is your pc setup for having too cards ??? RAM / graph cards. the H is a Hardware Compression card. so will need alot more than the standard NV5000 software Compression.

no you dont need card connection cables like some software compression cards do. but before setup of a H card you do need to go into BIOS settings and switch off Hyper Threading

Hi. what is your pc setup for having too cards ??? RAM / graph cards. the H is a Hardware Compression card. so will need alot more than the standard NV5000 software Compression.

no you dont need card connection cables like some software compression cards do. but before setup of a H card you do need to go into BIOS settings and switch off Hyper Threading

The machine i'm putting them in is a Q6600 intel quad with 3 or 4 gigs of ram.. (i only say this cuz i have an image of XP running right now.

I"ll go into the bios right now and change those settings... see what happens.

thanks!