jackwong

Eyemax DVR 9632 Central station server software

thank you for the response.

I purchased it from bluecctv.com, and there is only 1 software which is the DVR system, driver, and the PDF.

http://www.eyemaxdvr.com/dvs9632.php

There is no download link from the page above also... which is their official site.

The Software should have been included on a CD with the system.

Thanks for the suggestion.

I have posted the manual download link in post #1, that is same as the one I got from bluecctv.com.

I have also tried this software-icen, hmm there is no different than the Eyemax DVR client software? I though I can open multi-tab for different location but I found that I can only view 1 at a time...

EDIT:

My fault, I can view different location with multi-tab!

But can I have more than 2 tabs... I will have 4 locations with this camera system.

hi. do you have the settings manual ???

CMS Software for All eye-max DVRs 9000 series

software .... http://audioline-online.com/images/i-CEN_S(1[1].4.0)_090218/i-CEN_S(1[1].4.0)_090218/i-CEN_S(1[1].4.0)_090218.exe

Hi. click white area of screen on the left side ........ right mouse click >> add groups (each dvr external ip)

it will take you a little time but have a play with it.

Yes, I already did, I have 3 locations there.

Would you mind to tell me more about icen? Like how it helps the admin to manage all the system? Thank you.

Hi. click white area of screen on the left side ........ right mouse click >> add groups (each dvr external ip)

it will take you a little time but have a play with it.

hi. i have not had much to do with eyemax. we just have lots of CMS links for footage collection.

all ports on your dvr should be open. and under alarms you should have the option to send to remote CMS. (if these are not set then your CMS just becomes a remote viewer.)

remember to right click on dvr options (it does not say anything about that in the manuals)

Call eyemax and ask them for a user name and password for their FTP server. They have 2 different versions of CMS. they have MDVR which I prefer, and they have ICens.