LittleScoobyMaster

Geovision 8.5.4 released on Friday

New:

Support for GV-5016 Card

Support for GV-Combo B Cards (1120B / 1240B / 1480B)

Support for GV-SD200 / GV-SD200-S IP Speed Dome

Fixed:

Main System

Failure to renew username after logging out from Remote DVR of Control Center

Failure to deny access to System Configure settings using F9 shortcut key when access privilege is not granted

Failure to record events during DST using GV-Combo A cards when frame rate limit is set

System failure after setting privacy mask using Hebrew, Arabic and Persian OS

Occasional crash when using Report Generator

Incorrect display of event time when recording is resumed after network interruption

Inability to save modifications made to Camera Popup settings after GV-System restarts

Inability to save modifications made to POS Field Filter settings

Unavailability of the talk back function from GV-System (V8200) to Center V2

Remote Applications

File storage issue in which snapshots of bmp format cannot be stored through WebCam Server

Execution problem of Multi View program, which is downloaded through WebCam Server, in the 1280 x 1024 view mode from its desktop icon

Multi View program failure when 1280 x 1024 view mode is used and the required working memory exceeds 2.8 GB

Update failure of access rights settings from GV-System to GV-AView mobile application

ViewLog

Reversed image when playing back videos recorded by V8.2 GV-System using D1 / VGA resolution and H.264 codec

Failure to enlarge smaller screen divisions in 10-channel view after clicking the camera view

Improved:

Main System:

Support for email notifications in text-only format when Webcam Server is enabled

Automatic connection retries of GV-System to GV-Backup Server when connection fails

E-Map

Support for View Zone to show monitored area of the device

Support for setting Polygonal Map to quickly locate the area of the triggered device

ViewLog

Support for setting event search limit for power users and users

Support for searching events based on I/O trigger using MDB Filter

Support for instant playback in full screen mode

MultiView

Support for dual-stream display from GV IP cameras, GV-Video Gateway and GV-Video Recording hosts

Center V2

Motion detection sensitivity in which a minimum duration can be configured to minimize false motion alerts to Center V2

Motion notification attachment that can include pre and post recording of up to 15 min.

Changed:

Content of GV-USB Dongle will now be removed after downgrading

They just need to stop using dongles for everything. I have quite a few legacy systems where the dongle system is causing me issues

I have a similar problem.

The dongle is supposed to let me run 7.x but it never works so I always go back to 6040. Something about the S1 chip being present or not.

Can I install this on a pc with no hardware card,

I bought 2 geo ip cams and it came free with ver 8.4, would very much like to update and cant find the 8.5 nvr software.

Can I install this on a pc with no hardware card,

I bought 2 geo ip cams and it came free with ver 8.4, would very much like to update and cant find the 8.5 nvr software.

Yes, this is the same software.

E: Oops, too much Whirlpool posting.