sovan

16 Channel TV connect to one 16CH-DVR.

Dear all,

I have 16 channel TV from 16 TV box and i want connect those 16 channel TV to keep record in DVR.

What device must i have for this solution? What should i do?

I'm appreciate any recommend for this solution.

Thanks

So you want to record your 16 channels (being played on TV) in your DVR?

Yes, do you have any ideas?

You'll need 15 more tuners...

lol...right.

How could i record all TVs show program to DVR?

hi. your still very unclear of what you need to do.

you might be better explaining what it is you are doing and what for.

at the moment it sounds like you want to record 16tv channels onto a 16 way dvr. if so you are still going to have big problems and cost not just for getting the video from each but sound is also going to be a big cost

lol...right.

No lol. A tuner can only tune one channel at a time, and output that to composite video, which the DVR can record. If you want to record 16 separate channels, you need 16 separate tuners, each one to tune in a different channel and output to a different input on the DVR.

lol...right.

No lol. A tuner can only tune one channel at a time, and output that to composite video, which the DVR can record. If you want to record 16 separate channels, you need 16 separate tuners, each one to tune in a different channel and output to a different input on the DVR.

ok,...but i'm not sure about the connection from the TV tuner to DVR.

I want to use 16 http://www.kworld-global.com/main/prod_in.aspx?mnuid=1248&modid=6&fcid=2&pcid=199&ifid=104&prodid=731 KWord TVBox for 16 difference channel, i see the there are 2 output port (VGA, S-Video)...

Do you know how to connect it to DVR?

Thanks

I want to use 16 http://www.kworld-global.com/main/prod_in.aspx?mnuid=1248&modid=6&fcid=2&pcid=199&ifid=104&prodid=731 KWord TVBox for 16 difference channel, i see the there are 2 output port (VGA, S-Video)...

Thanks

That's not what that is for. You need a tuner that has a composite video (RCA or BNC connector) output, to connect to the DVR's BNC inputs.

Honestly, the cheapest way to do it is probably to hit Craigslist or a flea market and pick up a bunch of old VCRs. Tape transport doesn't have to work at all, just the tuner. Connect the cable to the RF input on all of them, then connect each A/V output to a channel of the DVR, and tune each VCR to a different channel.

The other catch to this is that you'll probably need some way to split the incoming cable 16-ways... and that will mean an active splitter to avoid signal loss. That could get expensive.

Thanks

That's not what that is for. You need a tuner that has a composite video (RCA or BNC connector) output, to connect to the DVR's BNC inputs.

Honestly, the cheapest way to do it is probably to hit Craigslist or a flea market and pick up a bunch of old VCRs. Tape transport doesn't have to work at all, just the tuner. Connect the cable to the RF input on all of them, then connect each A/V output to a channel of the DVR, and tune each VCR to a different channel.

The other catch to this is that you'll probably need some way to split the incoming cable 16-ways... and that will mean an active splitter to avoid signal loss. That could get expensive.

thank for your comment