andyh747

Concept Pro VHSD-810EXT

Hi all,

Need some help with a problem I have after buying the above camera on eBay. The unit is new but unfortunately the seller does not have the surface mounting base for the camera. This should come as standard with the camera but was missing. It's the round surface mounting base which provides. The waterproof housing for the connections on the bottom. The camera can't be mounted outside without it and I don't want to use any other bracket.

I've tried obtaining a replacement from several suppliers but without luck. Does anyone know where I could get a replacement or can anyone here supply one?

Many thanks for any help.

My first thought would be, return it for a refund: you didn't get what you were paying for and they should take it back.

Beyond that, this thread may help: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=25261

Yes that's the thread I started!!

Anyway the seller has paid for the replacement base which I've managed to source.

Now I just need to work out how to access the OSD menu using my Averdigi Nano DVR. I've another thread running about that so if you have any ideas I'd appreciate the input.

My first thought would be, return it for a refund: you didn't get what you were paying for and they should take it back.

Beyond that, this thread may help: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=25261

Yes that's the thread I started!!

Anyway the seller has paid for the replacement base which I've managed to source.

Now I just need to work out how to access the OSD menu using my Averdigi Nano DVR. I've another thread running about that so if you have any ideas I'd appreciate the input.

hi. for all avers you pull up PTZ controls click 1 twice (within 5 seconds) and your into ptz camera menu.