I have never used these boards before, howevert here are actually very few different types of cards available to the market and most of the companies that sell them just make their own softwrae development kits.

Thes look a lot like Comart Systems cards, they are most likely from Korea and they may have any software on them what so ever

I have installed a number of systems with DBS cards (bds 500, bds 6000) and find that the systems are quite stable and training clients is very easy.

Their support is also very good.

You cannot miss with these products.

We have used many of those cards. We buy them through DVR Supply for better prices than Mart. If you contact them via phone or email, they'll lower the price from the net.

We have done a lot of 32 Channel systems with those cards. They are pretty hot right now.

I'm pretty sure those are DigiFlower boards, they do have a new 32 channel system out. It is actually a very good system, nice GUI, good features.

Popular in the SoCal area and one of the few 32 channel systems around, although as Paprotec said in another post you lose frame rates at the highest resolution.