chaos

panasonic ptz help

ok ive got 2 wv cs854a cameras hooked up to a avermedia 6480 express card everything works great except the cameras were bought used and i cant clear the previous camera set points out and of course none of the original positions are where i need them and are never in the right position. ive downloaded the original manaual that says reset using the dip switches and it doesnt change anything. also i cant access the camera menu to see the camera setting because i dont have a panasonic controller. im sure there is something simple i can do can someone please point me in the proper direction

thanks Brian

well thanks for the responce and pms. but i have controll of the cameras except these dam presets already in the camera keep interupting operation how can i clear the previousley installed positions from the prior user out of its memory

thanks brian

No other way than getting to the dome menu, I would think. Sounds like also, the dome has some scheduling programmed, such as a preset tour schedule and/or idle programmed to run a tour. All that needs to be adjusted in the OSD for the dome.

There is only Panasonic DVR, system controllers and one 3rd party camera controller IT-CCU161 can be used to control and call up the camera OSD menu to setup and adjustment.