n0fx

Dahua Firmware update from PAL to NTSC DVR1604LE-AS

I just bought a Dahua DVR model DVR1604LE-AS with PAL video formatting. Does anyone know or have the firmware that is NTSC? I'm using v1.0.01.01.1768.

Thanks.

I just bought a Dahua DVR model DVR1604LE-AS with PAL video formatting. Does anyone know or have the firmware that is NTSC? I'm using v1.0.01.01.1768.

Thanks.

Hi. dahua are regional. if you have a PAL then you cant use NTSC firmware. dvr needs to be flashed for region

but you can set between PAL and NTSC in options in setup

Thanks.

Hi. dahua are regional. if you have a PAL then you cant use NTSC firmware. dvr needs to be flashed for region

I tried in the settings but the drop down only says PAL. Is there any way to reflash the flash to NTSC? I don't see any tools or guides to do so. The VGA connection works fine with the DVR and I can see the picture but the feeds coming from the cameras are all rolling, which I know is a sign that the sign is incorrect (pal opposed to ntsc).

Thanks!

Thanks.

I tried in the settings but the drop down only says PAL. Is there any way to reflash the flash to NTSC? I don't see any tools or guides to do so. The VGA connection works fine with the DVR and I can see the picture but the feeds coming from the cameras are all rolling, which I know is a sign that the sign is incorrect (pal opposed to ntsc).

Thanks!

I am in asia using pal tv and pal dvr 1604LE-A but the cameras I bought were from USA and china.

I am getting the flicker with black line and Its not the power supply issue.

I thought the cameras would auto switch to pal or viceversa....I'm I not corrrect.

What can I do as I dont have ntsc as a pull down option and hate to do a firmware update in fear of bricking it. I dont see any manual switch on the camera itself.

You need to get the PAL firmware and flash the DVR, since your cameras are in the PAL format. I had the same problem but mine was NTSC coming from the cameras. I don't have the firmware for that one, so you'll have to ask your dealer or try to email dahua directly to get the file. I had NO LUCK getting a response back from Dahua via the form online. You might want to call them to get a response.