eyeonutech

Looking for a distributer

Hi, I'm a system builder and I am looking for a distributer of DVR cards. 16 channel 120fps. I've tried to contact the I-view rep, but he hasn't responded to me. Thanks.

Minh

Are you themanufacturer of the DVR boards or just using a modified GUI for existing products?

blahblah

The browser based is pretty okay, multi view better than the default geo web cam, but they need to get rid of that "No Video" icon that keeps popping up as you switch views or click on a camera, other than that, not bad.

Thanks for the review rory. I've also been interested in tha Linux DOMs lately. Any opinions? Who are the major players. I know of cybervision and vpon. Any others? Thanks again.

blahblah your pretty slick...almost got me there. I probably would have given a confusing answer like manufacture/directimporter/exsclusive dealer/authorized reseller...

you know what though scott?

honest information, that is what this forum is about.

way to get to the point!

so far the NetProMax software on the 3 PCs i set up for a client, all working cool, 1 of them now for a year, other one a few months, and the lastest one is recent. Definately stable software, less featurers than alot of others, though some good features that it does have makes up the difference.

Also dont mean to sound harsh to the Asian software companies so dont take it that way, but Western Developed GUI's generally tend to look more professional than all that I have seen come out of Asia (even though you guys actually make the code for them so you do the real hard work!)

When choosing a DVR to resell you can't really buy the first thing you see. Do some research, see if the features the board and software offer meet your needs since it requires time and work to learn a DVR board and software inside out. In a nutshell, once you commit to a DVR it's hard to move to a different DVR. You also have to take into consideration how user friendly is the software since support will consume time (money). That's what I can think of for now...

Thanks Rory. Good to hear none of them smoked.

Yes, we do work very hard. We have limited resources, and we try to not waste any time.

We use several types of card, for your information. Software engine is same for any type used. (All cards we use, including ComArt, are manufactured specially for Netpromax, with ID in Flash and some enhancements.)

I just want to say people in this forum possess exceptional level of knowledge.

I am glad to be more active in this forum.

learning lots of things myself.

ho come no one mentions about progrssive scan camera and high-resolution recording? Interlacing in High Resolution is something that is very hard to avoid with Recorder itself. Just note...