wmblalock

Easiest way to embed Analog CCTV signal into a web page?

I am looking for a simple solution to display a live feed from one of my analog CCTV cameras onto my website.

I already have a 700TVL Camera installed and running, I just need a way to take the analog BNC cable video feed from my camera to some device that will allow me to embed the video into my website.

I would imagine that once I have the proper piece of hardware to do so, it would come with some simple HTML code that I could insert into my website to display the camera feed.

I need to display the feed without any type of password, login, or other buttons.

I just need the video feed alone to be embedded into an existing web page.

I am very tech and computer savvy so I if I can find the right hardware and HTML code, I should be able to handle it from there.

Do you know what I might need to do this?

Thanks so much!

That encoder looks interesting but I see nothing in the manual for it about how I would embed it into a web page.

Any suggestions?

Cost isn't really as big of a concern as reliability, quality and function are.

I really need something that gives me some HTML to code to use or that shows me how to embed it's video into the web page.

That encoder looks interesting but I see nothing in the manual for it about how I would embed it into a web page.

Any suggestions?

hi either from the listed encoder or direct from dvr. the easiest is the link i have sent to your PM