Sign in to follow this  
EOppie

FS: Panasonic WV-NW484S Outdoor IP Camera

Hey everyone! I am selling my Panasonic WV-NW484S Outdoor IP Camera.

Works great, I just never had the time to install it. It includes the vandal dome, along with a pendant arm and a heater/fan!

Check out the auction here:

http://goo.gl/qmP1h

038A0764-D749-42A4-B14D-E8BC1D1D8BF8.jpg

9953A331-A1D9-4E91-8049-D94FE17688AB.jpg

37A31A0F-1725-4D2A-A463-CF6E2B74C0EF.jpg

Overview of Panasonic WV-NW484S

The Panasonic i-Pro WV-NW484S is a vandal-resistant fixed IP dome camera for use in a wide range of security and monitoring applications. Made of vandal-resistant materials, this Panasonic camera is ideal for installations in indoor and outdoor areas with a high risk of vandalism. It has an interline transfer CCD imaging sensor for high quality images up to a resolution of 640x480 (VGA) and a maximum frame rate of 30 pictures per second.

Super Dynamic III technology delivers high dynamic range giving a faithful reproduction of all subjects in the image. This network camera can be powered conventionally or by using Power over Ethernet (PoE), which enables the camera to be powered using a single Ethernet cable.

Advanced features include image transfer to FTP server or notification by email when an alarm triggers such as video motion detection. It also has an SD card slot for alarm recording or image backup in the case of a network failure. the Panasonic i-Pro WV-NW484S has a built-in web server and can be viewed over a Local Area Network (LAN), Wide Area Network (WAN) or via the Internet as a streaming IP webcam.

Item is used but removed from working service.

Item also includes outdoor housing with pendant arm as well as heater/fan!