djleon111

i need a good suggestion for a small business solution

lolwut

problem with pelco is, you pay twice what the camera is actually worth.

This isn't even kind of true. Over the past 3 years Pelco has seen a price reduction of up to 70% on some of its equipment. It is priced 5% lower than the 3 "Top Selling" IP cameras on the market. Problem is people never want to compare apples to apples with Pelco, its always someones entry level $500 DVR vs Endura.

Digital Sentry = Free 8 cameras + Free with current promotion. Which software vendor is also free?

Analog Line - Starts off at $100 MSRP , but no one pays MSRP, at minimum you should be 20-50% off of MSRP.

IP Line, Standard Deff - $600, Megapixil - $800, at MSRP once again.

100 camera system, 64 Analog, 33 IP 1.3MP, 18TB, Unlimited Clients, NO recurring fee = About 45K MSRP. And if you are the partner first program not only do you get your standard discount but you can register the project for another 4% off.

Now I cant argue that it is the cheapest brand, but as far it is one of the most supportive, easiest technical support, fastest shipping, easiest returns, and some really great promotions that make the equipment even less expensive.

If you havent looked at Pelco in a while, I suggest you check it out.

Edited by Guest

lolwut

This isn't even kind of true. Over the past 3 years Pelco has seen a price reduction of up to 70% on some of its equipment. It is priced 5% lower than the 3 "Top Selling" IP cameras on the market. Problem is people never want to compare apples to apples with Pelco, its always someones entry level $500 DVR vs Endura.

Digital Sentry = Free 8 cameras + Free with current promotion. Which software vendor is also free?

Analog Line - Starts off at $80 dealer, but no one pays dealer, at minimum you should be 10-15% off of dealer.

IP Line, Standard Deff - $400, Megapixil - $540, at dealer once again.

100 camera system, 64 Analog, 33 IP 1.3MP, 18TB, Unlimited Clients, NO recurring fee = About 31K DEALER. And if you are the partner first program not only do you get your standard discount but you can register the project for another 4% off.

Now I cant argue that it is the cheapest brand, but as far it is one of the most supportive, easiest technical support, fastest shipping, easiest returns, and some really great promotions that make the equipment even less expensive.

Amen.

+1

I wish Pelco would replace American Dynamics one of the reasons is I can't stand Tyco.

lolwut

Analog Line - Starts off at $80 dealer, but no one pays dealer, at minimum you should be 10-15% off of dealer.

IP Line, Standard Deff - $400, Megapixil - $540, at dealer once again.

100 camera system, 64 Analog, 33 IP 1.3MP, 18TB, Unlimited Clients, NO recurring fee = About 31K DEALER. And if you are the partner first program not only do you get your standard discount but you can register the project for another 4% off.

I have and I wasn't impressed with the image quality. And why are you talking about dealer pricing on a public forum?

And why are you talking about dealer pricing on a public forum?

Beat me to it... not a good idea!

Also, anyone call call the local Graybar / Anixter / ADI and get better than dealer pricing... While Pelco doesn't sell direct, almost any of these guys will.

And why are you talking about dealer pricing on a public forum?

Beat me to it... not a good idea!

Also, anyone call call the local Graybar / Anixter / ADI and get better than dealer pricing... While Pelco doesn't sell direct, almost any of these guys will.

And now you just added another reason I will not sell Pelco.

Distributors selling direct and your trying to promote it

And now you just added another reason I will not sell Pelco.

Distributors selling direct and your trying to promote it

Just a bummer your missing out!!! American Dynamics are just out for you money same with other people. Don't go cheap!!

Just a bummer your missing out!!! American Dynamics are just out for you money same with other people. Don't go cheap!!

What exactly am I missing out on? I don't sell American Dynamics and I have demo'd some Pelco gear and was not impressed. Now your telling me distributors will sell Pelco direct to end users so how or why would I want to compete with that?

Edited by Guest

and where can i find this 1mc ircut ?

That is a camera call TENVIS ipRobot 3, now it will be on sale in UK soon.