PeteCress

Exacq Download: What's The Secret?

When you click on the green "try exacqvision now" link there is a quick page you fill out with your info, then they will email you the password to download, and a trial key if you need one depending on what you are trying.

If you need to test with more cameras and the like then email them and they can get you a custom key, or at least they did for me.

I had to email them and they sent me a password be sure to tell them what you have. Once I got the password the client worked fine.

Got the PW from Exacq's reply to my email.

Downloaded and installed the app - even managed to add 1 camera.

But now I think I need to apply that "4-camera" key they sent me.... and I don't have a clue.

Googled a little, tried the app's Help facility, but no joy.

Tried copying the key file to the parent program dir and each of the subdirs... but still no...

Anybody know how to apply that key?

You could visit my review of Exacq that walks you through the steps I went through, just sayin! This is the screen where you activate the license key.

200735_1.jpg

You could visit my review of Exacq that walks you through the steps I went through, just sayin! This is the screen where you activate the license key.

Yeah, I finally stumbled into Configuration | Systems | [MySystemName] | System | System.

Ran though your review, but nada.

Went to Configuration | Systems | [MySystemName] | System | Schedule and tried changing the current hours on the cam's schedule from "Motion" to "Free Run" which I assume is Exacq's techspeak for continuous recording.

Still don't seem tb getting any recording.

My money is on recordings being there, but Yours Truly not making the right magic to see them: 200744_1.jpg