halsaps

I am usin Intellex LT can anybody tell me how to set up a se

Hi

I am using Intellex LT can anybody tell me how to set up a second user as to access a new camera

i have added it says I needed to have 2 users logged in not completley sure why . Help v v much appreciated.

Hello.

That seems to be a new feature in the latest Intellex (2 Man Rule). What version is installed on the DVR. Go to Utilites and About to get the version build.

Bye for now.

Hi

I am using Intellex LT can anybody tell me how to set up a second user as to access a new camera

i have added it says I needed to have 2 users logged in not completley sure why . Help v v much appreciated.

Hello.

That seems to be a new feature in the latest Intellex (2 Man Rule). What version is installed on the DVR. Go to Utilites and About to get the version build.

Bye for now.

Hi

thanks for reply v5 and a few numbers after that does the schedule function pay a part in enabling the hidden cameras i have admin access so thought i could do everything do you have to do anything to do with ip addresses as i don't understand how find out what to put in there at all. thanks for your reply.

It won't let me into security I need a second user logged in were do I do this?

Is it as the start up screen

So, what version of Intellex are you running? Go to Utilities, and About Intellex.

If this is version 5, then you will need to know what is the 2nd password. This is a new feature like in a bank, where 2 keys are required to unlock a safe.

ttyl8r

It won't let me into security I need a second user logged in were do I do this?

Is it as the start up screen

So, what version of Intellex are you running? Go to Utilities, and About Intellex.

If this is version 5, then you will need to know what is the 2nd password. This is a new feature like in a bank, where 2 keys are required to unlock a safe.

ttyl8r

yes i am using v5 i thought i had reset the passwords

so is it that i know need to create a new second user at the sign on screen.