Okay, I have installed at least 3 dvr systems for remote viewing in the past 2 years and this PC Based DVR Card is the only one I have ever encountered such headaches with. I can see all the ports opened through canyouseeme.org. I`ve opened up ports 9091:9115 and going through at least 10 to 12 of them, they`re all open including port 80. I can see the login page through my home pc and installed all activex controls accordingly. I`ve set up a user account allowing all cameras and multi access and left out admin mode according to there tech support guy who himself spent an hour remotely logged into the club computer and his only guess was to reseat the dvr card, which as a hardware guy, I know was some bogus crap as because everything from the dvr card to the entire motherboard, cpu, and everything else is brand new and working fine. I smart viewer seems likes its about to connect, then crashes every time. I use a different user name that doesn`t exist just for kicks and it says log in failed. I try admin just for kicks and it says multi access denied. So its reaching the server I assume. My only guess is that the software for this card is in desperate need of recoding. Any suggestions? Please, I hate not being able to do something that I'm almost certain I`ve done everything right. And yes, I have a static ip at the club and assigned static ip`s to all the pc`s as well. I can remote desktop to the windows OS, but that is not what I`m trying to accomplish. I`ve read almost all other post regarding this Eyemax crap and can see there errors, but what could I possibly be doing wrong. The windows os is Windows 7 Home Premium (32bit). It came pre installed with home basic, but the owner decided to upgrade when he read somewhere how some Eyemax DVR `s are built on home premium. Please, what gives?

You are logged in to the DVR locally in admin mode, which I believe will prevent remote connections.

Log out of the DVR locally and log back in using a non admin user.

You should now be able to remotley log in

Doug

Okay, I have installed at least 3 dvr systems for remote viewing in the past 2 years and this PC Based DVR Card is the only one I have ever encountered such headaches with. I can see all the ports opened through canyouseeme.org. I`ve opened up ports 9091:9115 and going through at least 10 to 12 of them, they`re all open including port 80. I can see the login page through my home pc and installed all activex controls accordingly. I`ve set up a user account allowing all cameras and multi access and left out admin mode according to there tech support guy who himself spent an hour remotely logged into the club computer and his only guess was to reseat the dvr card, which as a hardware guy, I know was some bogus crap as because everything from the dvr card to the entire motherboard, cpu, and everything else is brand new and working fine. I smart viewer seems likes its about to connect, then crashes every time. I use a different user name that doesn`t exist just for kicks and it says log in failed. I try admin just for kicks and it says multi access denied. So its reaching the server I assume. My only guess is that the software for this card is in desperate need of recoding. Any suggestions? Please, I hate not being able to do something that I'm almost certain I`ve done everything right. And yes, I have a static ip at the club and assigned static ip`s to all the pc`s as well. I can remote desktop to the windows OS, but that is not what I`m trying to accomplish. I`ve read almost all other post regarding this Eyemax crap and can see there errors, but what could I possibly be doing wrong. The windows os is Windows 7 Home Premium (32bit). It came pre installed with home basic, but the owner decided to upgrade when he read somewhere how some Eyemax DVR `s are built on home premium. Please, what gives?