shockwave199

Dahua PTZ sample pics

These are some shots I grabbed along the way thus far. They are snapped on the fly remotely, some during blustery winds. This camera may be analog, but damn it's good.

203425_1.jpg

203425_2.jpg

LPR of me. I cropped this, but the plate is clearly visible. I was just hopping into my car. This is with no IR on.

203425_3.jpg

I have the digital zoom on at the moment. Up on a pole on a blustery windy day, I snapped this tower at, I'm guessing, at least a mile away and likely more. Digital zoom is impressive.

203425_4.jpg

Here it is zoomed back out. You can make out the tower slightly, to the right of the sand mound behind the office.

203425_5.jpg

Nice zoom shot at the gate-

203425_6.jpg

This is another shot at the gate. This is with the IR off. This camera is superb in low light. I will add more of these for samples later. I only need the IR when I hit really dark areas.

203425_7.jpg

For under $1000 USD (excluding shipping) you can get a full 2MP, Dahua SD6982A-HN. Here I am pulling plates at about 275ft away, on the top of a building, off angle with moving cars (30-45mph) during the day and in complete darkness:

Full out from where it is located on the top of a building:

Sample daytime plate:

SD6982A-HN-Daytime-2.thumb.JPG.39325b083d7e55e66fb50fc038da24f8.JPG

SD6982A-HN-FullOut.JPG.7e988c498760728d4906bdc8b971bf1b.JPG

These are some shots I grabbed along the way thus far. They are snapped on the fly remotely, some during blustery winds. This camera may be analog, but damn it's good.

203425_1.jpg

Holy cow... those colors are all off, look at that shack, its PURPLE!!!

Btw- I watched the vid on the MP cam. Nice but looks pretty freaky when in motion. What do you have that thing installed on, bamboo? Looks like it would track horribly. Stills ok, but tracking looks terrible.