ab2reza1360

The best choice between IP cam to secur a vast yard

yeah that's a seaport,the entry into my country

what do you think about this:

http://www.panomera.com/en/cctv-ip-video-surveillance/cameras/panomerar.html

Looks like very cool technology and never seen it before. 51 MP spread across 12 sensors makes sense to me as you have reduced pixel density per sensor theorectically allowing for better low light performance. Are you going to get one to try out?

yeah that's a seaport,the entry into my country

what do you think about this:

http://www.panomera.com/en/cctv-ip-video-surveillance/cameras/panomerar.html

Looks like very cool technology and never seen it before. 51 MP spread across 12 sensors makes sense to me as you have reduced pixel density per sensor theorectically allowing for better low light performance. Are you going to get one to try out?

Hmm, export from Germany to Iran ?

would like to know government opinion

I'm not the one selling to him, that's on the german company or it's reseller to decide. Besides, I don't think 51 MP is enough to ID a destroyer a few hundred miles away launching a missle strike. If he was asking questions about how he can mount this camera on a satelite, drone or a missle, then I would be concerned.

You still have not said which country you are in ?

I'm living in IRAN.....

Hmm, it is going to be interesting to follow this post

I think it's a post that's going to go no where. We only need to ask his budget...

The 51mp is 50k each. And only works with its own software.

I think it's a post that's going to go no where. We only need to ask his budget...

The 51mp is 50k each. And only works with its own software.

Thank you for suggestion and thanks from other guys to discuss about my country!!

yeah my budget will be around 3k USD per camera,and in this project I'm thinking about cheap cameras but in future I like to use Panomera,seems super useful and amazing.

but as you said it's working just with it own software,therefor I can't connect this to my network??!!

imagine I installed a lot of camera all around the seaport and wanna supervise on container area and install 2 panomera,can't connect them to my network and watch this beside other cameras via a same server and computer???!