hunlock

IP Cam Viewer and Dahua DVR's

I'm using an iPad 3 and and iPhone 5 with IP Cam Viewer to access my Dahua Eyeserv FullD1 8ch DVR and I'm having trouble keeping connected. I have tried the Dahua DH DVR setting and the RTSP setting on both my internal LAN and external. I'm able to get to both streams with the dahua driver which uses port 37777, but it loses connectivity randomly and often.

Does anyone else use this setup and NOT have these problems?

P.S. I do have iDMSS pro, but it won't allow me to quickly layout my cameras as I'd like to. I also access multiple systems of different configurations.

I guess what I'm trying to say is please don't reply with "use iDMSS".

I'm using an iPad 3 and and iPhone 5 with IP Cam Viewer to access my Dahua Eyeserv FullD1 8ch DVR and I'm having trouble keeping connected. I have tried the Dahua DH DVR setting and the RTSP setting on both my internal LAN and external. I'm able to get to both streams with the dahua driver which uses port 37777, but it loses connectivity randomly and often.

Does anyone else use this setup and NOT have these problems?

P.S. I do have iDMSS pro, but it won't allow me to quickly layout my cameras as I'd like to. I also access multiple systems of different configurations.

I guess what I'm trying to say is please don't reply with "use iDMSS".

Sorry have to reply with use IDMSS. It's does just what you are trying to do and is a very simple setup.

Maybe the Internet upload speed where the DVR is located doesn't have enough bandwidth to handle the streaming video. I experience this very often no matter what brand DVR.

Try using idmss just for sh*ts and giggles. If you do not lose connectivity with idmss, than you know it's ip cam viewer.