You could try.. But I broke my camera with a DH firmware. I needed USB to Serial TTL imterface to recover it. Maybe it work with a General one...

You could try.. But I broke my camera with a DH firmware. I needed USB to Serial TTL imterface to recover it. Maybe it work with a General one...

How can I get the the new firmware file from you!

can you send it to my E-mail :number20058@hotmail.com !

How can I get the the new firmware file from you!

can you send it to my E-mail :number20058@hotmail.com !

So, what firmware do you need? 2014.12 forDahua 4300S-V2?

Thanks! The check.img was all I needed. I was able to load the 12/2014 firmware.

Is it my understanding that no one has been able to load anything newer using the same trick of replacing that file?

Hi Justin,

Seems like you, helbet and myself are all trying the same thing. I am surprised yours came with 112014 firmware. All I have seen is 062014 from people on here, and as you say we have got as far as 122014 (mainly thanks to the good explanation by helbet).

I've tried various English/Chinese PAL & NTSC firmware from 2015 and none of them have worked. I did get some limited success from one March firmware, but the font size in the overlay did not work. Plus I also managed to get a Chinese NTSC up, but when you looked in the webUI there was no firmware information at all - so have rolled back to 122015.

Cheers,

Mark

Does anyone know where to get the latest NTSC firmware for the HFW3200C (2mp large bullet, AKA QSee QCN8002B)? The latest firmware indicated for my QSee is late 2012, and I was wondering if Dahua ever updated it with any fixes or enhanced features. The last link I found in this thread is dead.

Also just picked up a SD22204T-GN mini PTZ - amazed at how many more settings it has. Also has a very handy NAS storage option missing from the old Qsee (which is stuck with FTP). Firmware on it is 2.400.0000.4.R.T1.484 (2015-06-07).

I'm seeking the latest firmware for a Dahua 4216-8P. I believe it's the same build for all of the 42XX series NVRs. I have had zero luck contacting Dahua or my seller unfortunately. Can anyone help? Thanks!

Update: Unsurprisingly perhaps, I never heard back from Dahua after several attempts and a week of waiting, but using the system number and common strings from other firmwares posted here as search parameters, I tracked down the latest firmware dated 11/20/2015 for the 4xxx series NVR on a Chinese language FTP share. Of course YMMV as I didn't get this from Dahua directly, but I can confirm it loaded successfully and works well on two 4216-8Ps:

http://upstore.net/EqBDBog

I'm seeking the latest firmware for a Dahua 4216-8P. I believe it's the same build for all of the 42XX series NVRs. I have had zero luck contacting Dahua or my seller unfortunately. Can anyone help? Thanks!

Update: Unsurprisingly perhaps, I never heard back from Dahua after several attempts and a week of waiting, but using the system number and common strings from other firmwares posted here as search parameters, I tracked down the latest firmware dated 11/20/2015 for the 4xxx series NVR on a Chinese language FTP share. Of course YMMV as I didn't get this from Dahua directly, but I can confirm it loaded successfully and works well on two 4216-8Ps:

http://upstore.net/EqBDBog

I missed your post the other day. Thank you for this Sutekh. If you run across the IVS feature, you'll be my hero.

I missed your post the other day. Thank you for this Sutekh. If you run across the IVS feature, you'll be my hero.

Hi Euly, unfortunately there I cannot help you. I rechecked the two sites where I found firmware and none of the available images indicates IVS support.

Update: I was at the customer's site where I installed those two 4216s yesterday, and in the General Settings menu, there is an enable IVS checkbox in the firmware I posted above. Seems like it does include IVS support after all!

Well this is perplexing. I have had a Dahua HDW4300C for a year and have been able to upgrade it using the General_IPC-HX5(4)XXX-Adreia_Eng_P_Stream3_V2.420.0009.0.R.20151106.bin driver and several previous versions of this driver successfully, either through the web interface or using the configuration tool on port 3800.

This camera has a manufacturer date of 2014-10.

I recently installed another new Dahua HDW4300C with a manufacturer date of 2015-07. I have attempted upgrading firmware using the config tool on port 3800 as well as the web interface and no matter which driver I use (either the NTSC or PAL versions) it always says upgrade failed and reboots to the original firmware version.

Why won't this camera upgrade successfully? Did Dahua change something in 2015 that prevents firmware upgrade?

Hi guys. I have a Dahua IPC-HDBW4300R-Z and its all in Chinese. I need a English firmware which I couldn't find anywhere. Hope you guys can help me find the firmware for this model. Thanks a lot!

Ilaz

My Dahua NVR 3104P is bricked. No beep no boot.

Can anyone tell me in steps how to unbrick this NVR.

And what cables do i need to do this. I have a laptop and a desktop so please help a brother out

thanks in advace!

Hi,

Just an update, remarkably my Chinese Vendor was able to supply the firmware.

I was concerned that it was going to be non-English and/or Pal but it is the English and NTSC version.

I had 6 cameras to flash - so I risked one, then completed the rest today.

The US supplier also emailed me back saying they were waiting for Dahua to respond.

I appreciate this forum being here.

I attempted to add the BIN file but it won't upload.

Please PM me and I will be happy to send it along.

Has anyone figured out why some of these Dahua cameras won't accept formware updates? I have 2 HDW4300C's, one made in 2014 and one made in 2015, and the 2015 camera always says "file mismatch upgrade failed" whenever I attempt to flash the firmware. Doesn't matter which version of firmware (NTSC or PAL).

the firmware on the site are good? is a reliable source? I have a HDBW4421R-AS firmware has become China after a reset done with the button on the camcorder, there is a way to put the English language?

or anyone has an updated firmware for the camera that I said to you? the website you gave me I found everything but could not find the firmware for the camera HDBW4421R-AS

Thanks

i have chinese firmware file !It does not need to be modified!

Only need to modify the English firmware file , because it will stop the camera upgrading!

https://onedrive.live.com/?id=C385B2D31BDB4A0B%21105&cid=C385B2D31BDB4A0B&group=0

chinese firmware file name H_IPC-HX4X2X-Themis_Chn_PN_Stream3_V2.400.0000.10.R.20150618

it is PAL and NTSC system !

english firmware PAL system file H_IPC-HX4X2X-Themis_Eng_P_Stream3_V2.400.0000.10.R.20150618

english firmware NTSC system file H_IPC-HX4X2X-Themis_Eng_P_Stream3_V2.400.0000.10.R.20150618

please download it

OK. You have it here: http://fastupload.rol.ro/bffb7060c9ab76aaefa1a74d34b3875c.html

I am not responsable about anything..

Hello helbet, i have a DH-IPC-HDBW4421R IP camera with Chinese firmware,Could you send me a modified English firmware file ? My Email is cgerx@outlook.com ,looking forward to your message。

Hi guys. I have a Dahua IPC-HDBW4300R-Z and its all in Chinese. I need a English firmware which I couldn't find anywhere. Hope you guys can help me find the firmware for this model. Thanks a lot!

Ilaz

as far as i know you need General_IPC-HX5(4)XXX Adreia_Eng_P_Stream3_V2.42 fimware for this cam maybe some on can confirm this.

check the xlsx file ftp://ftp.asm.cz/Dahua/kamerove_systemy/_Firmware/04IPC/ look for hdbw4300

guys, I on my camera to change firmware I tried to put this firmware ftp://ftp.asm.cz/Dahua/kamerove_systemy/_Firmware/04IPC/IPC-HX4X2X-Themis/DH/1512/

But it does not go the upgrade, the upgrade does not go forward and the language is Chinese.

In the details of the 'update does not appear the HDBW4421R-AS model appear similar models but with a different letter, for example in place of R is the E or F

Perhaps because the HDBW4421R-AS model is expected only in the Chinese market? in these cases, how can I do to change the language by putting the 'English? there is a firmware translation process without changing the firmware version?

guys, I on my camera to change firmware I tried to put this firmware ftp://ftp.asm.cz/Dahua/kamerove_systemy/_Firmware/04IPC/IPC-HX4X2X-Themis/DH/1512/

But it does not go the upgrade, the upgrade does not go forward and the language is Chinese.

In the details of the 'update does not appear the HDBW4421R-AS model appear similar models but with a different letter, for example in place of R is the E or F

Perhaps because the HDBW4421R-AS model is expected only in the Chinese market? in these cases, how can I do to change the language by putting the 'English? there is a firmware translation process without changing the firmware version?

I think you orderd this one from aliexpress, why not ask the company you bought it from for the correct firmware??

Ps or check a post from me (viewtopic.php?f=19&t=44928) maybe this one is also working for this camera!!!!