On 12/1/2012 at 4:18 AM, buellwinkle said:

Because there's new features like WDR capabilities in the newer releases.

hi friend the update is verry necessarie for the new look and the P2P. if you encounter the probleme withe connect P2P on your fone the update resolve that thanks

you may visite my chanel on youtube : geniesurveillance

On 12/1/2012 at 3:47 AM, cherrywae said:

Hi friend, why do you update the firmware, because if no any problems during working, so no need to upgrade.

hi friend the update is verry necessarie for the new look and the P2P. if you encounter the probleme withe connect P2P on your fone the update resolve that thanks

you may visite my chanel on youtube : geniesurveillance

On 11/29/2012 at 2:20 PM, b44kwz said:

After I bought Dahua equipment, I learned that it is a big problem with the firmware updates.

So, I open this topic to be a place where everybody can put Dahua firmware ( I spent many time to search the firmwares for my equipments).

Please, fell free to put here what Dahua firmware you have. If somebody need them, can leave a message here.

I have firmwares for :

Dahua NVR3216-P -> General_NVR3xxx-P_Eng_P_V2.610.0000.2.R.20120919

Dahua IPC-HFW3200C -> General_IPC-HX3XXX_Eng_P_V2.103.0000.0.R.20120724

Dahua IPC-HDB3200C -> General_IPC-HX3XXX_Eng_P_V2.103.0000.0.R.20120724

Dahua IPC-HFW2100 -> General_IPC-HFW2100(HFW3100)_Eng_P_V2.100.0000.9.R.20120621

All are PAL .

thanks for this information. all the technicien must know the importance of the update. nice idea. geniesurveillance thank you.

9 hours ago, geniesurveillance said:

you may visite my chanel on youtube : 

This is not always the case …. Software will not upgrade your system  infact it can damage the unit if software is not the right one for that model