Sign in to follow this  
rkjha

Design of a 16 analogue Camera over a fibre optic network.

Design of a 16 analogue Camera over a fibre optic network.

The following is the wish list.

1. There are 16 analogue cameras four each at four locations.

2. The 16 analogue cameras are to be viewed at each of the four locations separated by a distance of 1 KM each over a fibre optic network .( 6 core single mode fibre)

3. There will two monitors at each location one for local viewing (4 cameras) and the other for Remote viewing(12 cameras)

4. The analogue cameras will be connected using video to fibre converters(tx/rx)

5. Additionally, there will be a fifth location where 4 ch dvr (Linux) – Four nos will be connected for recording of camera signals in Linux OS. The viewing of the cameras at four locations should be independent of DVR running or NOT.

6. The four channel dvr (Linux) – 4 nos to be connected with a windows server running NVR /CMS software and doing recording on windows platform of all 16 cameras. A video analytics software will run on the windows server.

7. The analogue cameras are being used instead of IP for ZERO latency issues as cameras are being used for industrial process viewing in steel plant.

8. The windows server is being used for video analytics.

9. 9. A pdf file is attached for camera design which shows four locations (location 1. 1 A, 2 and 3) and additional fifth location of control room(called location four erroneously) where DVR’s are kept.

PL HELP in designing the netwrk as I am a new bee.

Hello

I think crucial point is not transmit video to decentralize spot but how make all 16 camera at 5 place in the loop for montioring.

First off, you could consider install spliter 1 in 4 out to other spot and central monitoring room and local palce you consider T connector install to each camera so one out to pliter and the other to local.

But I was wondering how to procession monitoring at 4 decentralized spot? you only mentioned two display but no PC or any device. Or you could complating deploye 4 DVR to eash side then you could watch on site live via montior and anothere is installing quad mixer to view the rest 3 spot or use an PC and view by CMS/VMS.

Finally, why you conduit fiber, if longest distance is within 1.5KM you could consider active repeater via cat 5/5e/6 to trasmit all video data. Becasue its more cost effective and install.

Cheers

First of all many many thanks for your reply. I thought nobody will reply as my question is not interesting. I am attaching a pdf . Pl see the second slide where I have used Monitor : 6 nos.,DVR 4 ch : 2 nos,DVR 8 ch : 2 nos,DVR 16 ch: 2 nos, Tx (fibre optic converter,tx): 12 nos,Rx(fibre optic converter,rx): 12 nos.

I AM NOT ABLE ATTACH A PDF/PPTX file. Members pl email me at rkjha_in@yahoo.com so that I can mail it or anyone pl tell me how to attach pdf file with the post.