RIPE

Newbie About to Start a Project

I've never set up cameras in my life. I need to set up cameras in my backyard to catch the thief who is stealing Leyland Cyprus trees I planted and trespassing. If the cameras don't work an M4 and suppressor will.

I bought four analog bullet cameras, SB-620SID240, three IP bullet cameras, IPC-VEC8253NF-EI, one 1.3MP PTZ camera, SD6980-HIN, and one hybrid DVR, DVR-9116HFI-H16 (equivalent to the EH-16RTHD-1T/2T hybrid standalone DVR). All the IP equipment is Dahua which I have not received yet. I have no idea how to power them; if it will be self-evident or Murphy's Law (always harder than you think). I want to use CAT5. The farthest run will be 300 feet and it is a one acre forest in complete darkness. What else should I look at buying such as:

1. Cable and connectors

2. RS485 for the PTZ camera

3. Some way to power the cameras

4. Vendors don't show the back of the DVR - any good sources for what is back there?

5. Brackets for trees

Do I need a switch and if so how many PoE ports for 4/8 cameras? Should I use any kind of PVC to protect cable? Will there be cross-talk if I bundle the CAT5 together? Should I set up some other kind of light in the dark or will the IR LED's be okay? I need to save money on this project. Thanks for any help. More about the equipment below:

I purchased:

1. three 1/3" 2.0 Mp CMOS HD water-proof IR 3.3-12mm auto-iris lens network cameras, DC12V(AC24V optional) PoE, Max 10W;

2. four 1/3" Sony Super HAD CCD II, 2.8-12mm auto-iris lens, advanced WDR analog cameras, DC12V/24V AC ±10%, Max. 850mA

3. one 1/3" 1.3MP Network IP IR PTZ Dome SONY progressive scan CCD camera, AC 24V/3A (±10%)

4. one 2U chasis 1080P 16ch full D1 hybrid DVR with 16ch IPC support and embeded linux

" title="Applause" />

Hi before you start to install .......just some points you need to look at.

First you have the basic dahua hybrid. It will not run your ip cameras at there best res........you are going to have to set them at D1. Which is a waste.

You might want to change dvr/NVR before you start your project

You'll need a POE switch with lots of power for the IP cams, like a Zyxel 8 port with 4 POE ports. Those 2mp Dahuas take a more power than some low power switches will dish out. Some waterproof junction boxes for the connections next to the cameras (installed with drip loops), baluns for the RJ45 wires for the analog cams, probably a power supply and splitter for the analog cams (your choice 12v DC or 24v AC according to the camera specs but 24v ac is probably better for long runs outdoors), lots of cat5e wire (1000' per box), rj45 stuff (ends, crimper, tester), conduit (3/4 black pvc water pipe might work for long semi-covert quick and dirty runs over the ground outdoors if you can get it sealed decently at a junction box out there). Might want to run the cat5 through the pipe before crimping on the ends. Oh, maybe some plywood to nail to trees to mount your cams and junction boxes on, but screwing them into just about anything in a wooded area might work.

You might also want some black paint so those big white Dahuas don't stick out like sore thumbs at night and maybe a black flash game cam or two as backup pointed at the Dahuas for if/when the thief sees the other cams and disables them. PIR sensors for more reliable person detection than camera motion detection (everything from bugs to rain, fog, moving shadows, moving leaves, etc can set it off). If it's just outside your house, if one of the PIRs go off you'll want to go outside or start watching your cameras. I've never set up a PTZ so I can't help there.

You want to watch the length of your wire runs to/from the POE switch, IP cameras, etc. The 300ft you mentioned is close to the max 328ft length allowable. That includes fixed cable, patch cords, etc. Any longer and you'll have to stick in another switch as a repeater.

Hi before you start to install .......just some points you need to look at.

First you have the basic dahua hybrid. It will not run your ip cameras at there best res........you are going to have to set them at D1. Which is a waste.

You might want to change dvr/NVR before you start your project

Tomcctv,

When I read the DVR specs "16 CH Supports 16 IP Cameras: 16@D1, 8@720P, 4@1080P," I assumed that four of the cameras could record in either 720P or 1080P. Why would they mention 720P or 1080P if the input was recorded at a lower resolution? Here is the equivalent DVR: http://www.dvrsystems.net/Hybrid_Standalone_DVRs-EH_Series_Network_Video_Recorder_16_Analog_16_IP.html. It may be too late to cancel this order. Can you recommend a hybrid DVR that would utilize the cameras I bought or point me in the right direction? What will work in a situation like this (with an ignorant person)? Also, wonder if the analog cameras would be best located farther back in the woods and the IP cameras located closer to the house - or does it matter? Are night vision IR infrared illuminator lights necessary and if so how many? Thanks.

Thanks greatly for your help.

Kawboy 12R,

Will the hybrid DVR I purchased record 1080P from four megapixal cameras or do I need a different DVR? I was just informed by the vendor that the hybrid DVR will record the three 2MP cameras at 1080P and to just plug them into a power strip. Does that make sense?

It'll handle 4 1080P cameras as per the spec sheet. Tom knows a ton about cctv but I'm thinking he misread the model number or something. Those IP cams will run on POE, 12v DC, or 24v AC (says optional for 24v). I don't know if Linovision supplies 12v cables and wall warts with their cameras or not. If they do, I bet they don't supply 300 footers. A POE switch is easier and more elegant than running two cables out to each cam but it isn't the only way.

Hi. No it has nothing to do with how you power cables or camera.

That mod dahua is very limited.........sounds good on paper I,E run 19 analog OR 16 ip BUT ONLY AT A LOW RES

The op wants 2 x 2mp 1x 1.3. But that puts recorder at its absolute max. Better with 4x 1.3mp

But the area the op wants to cover / protect 1.3 is low.

NVRs that control camera are never good. NVRs that take commands from camera are always best no limits

Tom,

Just don't know which unit would run this set of cameras (above). The specs are misleading and maybe the vendor doesn't know. The top of the page says, "4/8/16 Channel Full-D1 & 4 Channel 1080P Hybrid DVR". Here is the .pdf: http://www.dvrsystems.net/watchnet-eh-rtd1-16-channel-stand-alone-dvr-system.pdf

What to do now? Ordered four IR cameras, received. Ordered three 2.0MP bullet cameras, one 1.3MP PTZ camera, and one hybrid DVR. Send the IR cameras back? Try to change DVR and buy an IP friendly DVR - which one? Thanks for helping. Much appreciated. " title="Applause" />

Having said that, I don't understand specifics of what you are saying. You are saying the DVR can't handle four IP cameras except in D1. I thought IP cameras could be configured to record in different resolutions. Can this DVR control all the cameras? Will the system shutdown because the IP cameras are using too much bandwidth. Will the system work? Thanks.

288989960_Dahua2MPIPC-VEC8253F-EIBulletCamera.jpg.64d4d6f35db457713aa187d8acf0f2af.jpg

I guess he's saying that you're maxed out with what you plan to do if you use the max resolution of all of the cameras. DVR will be sluggish. It's definitely capable of much more than D1 on the number of IP cameras you're planning on running. You might try dropping one of the 1080P bullets down to 1.3mp and see what happens, or drop your framerate down as well. Clarity and megapixels count for more than frames per second. Welcome to the confusing world of what's good or what's good enough.

Kawboy 12R,

Well I picked up a PoE switch.

You'll need a POE switch with lots of power for the IP cams, like a Zyxel 8 port with 4 POE ports.
I was looking at the specifications and ran across this--> PoE Specification: 48V DC, Max. 15.4Watt per port AND PIN definition: 4/5(+), 7/8(-). First, should there be another number in there like 1.5 or is it kosher? Second, are the PINS the CAT5 wires that connect to the cameras to power them? If so, is polarity important? Sounds like a dumb question but when you are in the dark even a match helps. Here is the PoE switch I bought: http://www.zbtlink.com/product_show.asp?ps_id=130&p_id=587. It might be overkill but it should have some power. It is a managed switch so if the cameras decide to shut down I can control them from the switch. That is enough fun for one day. Now the waiting. Still have to find:

1. Water-proof junction boxes - what kind of junction boxes would work next to the cameras?

2. PVC pipe,

3. baluns - how do you determine what specs to look for?

4. CAT5 or burial-grade CAT5,

5. RJ45 connectors (I have the crimper),

6. I was going to ask you about the power supply. Is it one of those panel boxes (like a breaker box) or are you talking about an UPS to plug the PoE switch into?

7. Not sure what splitters are or which ones to buy.

8. Do I need those motion detection devices so the cameras don't alert every time a leaf blows by?

7. I've got a Moultrie game camera but it is useless - I would send it back to them if I could.

You said:

A POE switch is easier and more elegant than running two cables out to each cam but it isn't the only way.
Is the PoE switch going to hook up to all of the cables and then connect to the DVR from the gigabyte port on the switch? Do ALL of the cameras get power from the CAT5 from the switch?

Thanks for the help.

Junction boxes? Just go to your local electrical supply place (mine carry better stuff for less money than Home Depot) and tell them what you want to do. They should be able to show you a selection of boxes. You probably won't be able to waterproof the openings, but they'll be proof against all but humidity if you run the wires out of the bottom hole. Conduit will help even more.

PoE is pretty standard at 48v. Not all switches provide 15.4w to all ports at the same time. The Zyxel is good for that.

Baluns- you probably want ones that take RJ45 in one end and have 12v barrel connectors and BNC connections on the other side (power/video baluns). They also make power/video/audio baluns if you want audio recording out there. Don't worry about pinouts. If you do your wires up right (that's what the RJ45 tester is for and they're under $20 at my local electronics joint), the balun directs everything the way it should. If you do up your analog cameras with that kind of balun, you'll easily be able to swap them out for IP cams if you decide you stuck some in the wrong places or wish to upgrade in the future. Remember though, the analog cams don't take 48v PoE power. Don't plug 'em into your switch.

Burial grade cat5? Hard to recommend against it except for cost. Regular cat5 will probably last for quite a while, especially inside pipe or conduit. Depends on budget and how long you think the system will have to be installed to catch the bugger. You might want to leave some of it set up afterwards anyway just to watch the deer eat your stuff.

Power supply- I was thinking about how your analog cams will get 12v power. A common way is a 2 amp 12v regulated wall wart with the right barrel connector and a 4 way power splitter. That looks like a 5 way octopus, usually about a foot long, with one connector to go to the power supply and 4 ends to connect to your analog camera power cords. You can also get panel boxes for distributing 12v power. Your cams might come with their own power supplies though. $25 will buy a decent 12v regulated 2a power supply, and the 4 way splitters are about $3 here locally.

They look like this- http://www.amazon.com/Security-GW12V5A-GW124CA-Splitter-Surveillance/dp/B005AW84AG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1355230634&sr=8-2&keywords=cctv+camera+power+splitter

I don't know those folks, they were just the top hit on Amazon for "cctv camera power splitter".

Some cameras support PIR inputs for motion detection. Your cams will be "seeing" motion a LOT. Not only will they be detecting the usual leaves blowing, shadows shifting, bugs close to the lens, etc, but even at night I bet they'll be going off if the tree they're mounted to shifts a bit in the wind. Not a big deal if you want to review footage after the thieves are gone (standard camera motion detection alerts will be useless unless you're an obsessive-compulsive insomniac with ADHD), but they might give you a fighting chance of maybe catching them in the act if you live close by.

Did you get my PM with the manual for the hybrid you ordered?

Kawboy 12R,

Would one of these PoE kits would work for the four IR bullet cameras: http://www.airlive.com/product/category/Power-over-Ethernet#POE-Accessory?

Here is a list of the power requirements for the eight cameras:

1. IR bullet cameras (4) can use:

a. 12V DC

b. 24V AC (±10%)

c. With max current of 850mA (LED on)

2. At the camera:

a. Video output is 1.0v p-p (sync. Negative, termination 75Ω)

b. Synch:

(1) Internal with 12V DC

(2) L/L: Phase has selectable setting with 24V AC

1. Dahua ¼” IP 2MP cameras (3) can use:

a. 12V DC

b. 24V AC

c. PoE

d. Power consumption is 10W

2. Audio:

- analog output: 1ch, (1.0V p-p, 75Ω)

- audio input: 1ch, 3.5mm jack LINE in

- audio output: 1ch, 3.5mm jack speaker out

- bidirectional: same as “audio in”

3. Ethernet network

- RJ45 (10/100 Base-T)

4. Dahua 1.3MP IP PTZ Dome Camera (1)

- PTZ-HD6980 (vendor changed camera from CCD to CMOS sensor – not sure what effect that will have)

- Can use 24V AC/3A ±10%

- Power consumption: 12W or 30W (with IR on)

- Ethernet network: RJ45 port (10/100 Base-T)

- Analog video output: BNC (1.0V p-p, 75Ω NTSC)

1. Dahua 16ch full D1 hybrid w/16ch IPC support DVR

- Dahua EH-16RTHD-1T/2T

- Power consumption: 40W

- Inputs:

- Video to analog 16ch BNC (1.0V p-p, 75Ω

- Loop output: 16ch

- Audio:

- Input: 16ch, BNC (200-2800mV), 30K Ω

- Output: 1ch, BNC (200-3000mV), 5K Ω

- Bidirectional talk:

- 1ch input BNC (200-2800mV, 30K Ω) / 1ch output BNC (200-3000mV, 5KΩ)

1. ZBT 16-port gigabit manageable ethernet switch

- ZBT-PSE-GS1016M

- 16 RJ46 with PoE on all ports

- IEEE802.3af standard / Max 15.4W per port

- Power consumption max: 250W

Thanks for the manual for the DVR. I haven’t had time to read it yet. I’m working on learning the power requirements. It looks like all my cameras will take 24V AC. Do I need the switch? The PTZ camera only takes 24V AC/3A. Only the three IP cameras will take PoE. Would it be possible to use PoE kits for the four Dahua IR bullet cameras like the ones here that convert 48V DC to 12V DC:

http://www.airlive.com/product/category/Power-over-Ethernet#POE-Accessory ? Not sure how to power the the PTZ camera. Looks like it requires AC power.

I can probably cancel the switch order if that is an option. The IP cameras and DVR are on the way here. I have the four IR bullet cameras. For the 4 IR analog cameras. Do I use both a TP-Link L-PoE10R Poe Splitter and a 2A 12V regulated wall wart with a barrel connector and a four way power splitter? If so how does it mount on the camera? How are the power/video/audio pigtail plugged in?

You'll need a switch of some kind to plug all of the IP cameras into. You then plug the switch into the NVR. The question is whether or not you want a PoE switch to simplify power delivery to the cameras. Non-PoE switches are a lot cheaper than PoE but then you have the expense and hassle of running an extra wire to the cam for power plus making sure you've got a power supply, splitter, etc. That one says full PoE power (15.4w) to every port, plus it's managed (remote monitoring, remote camera restart if one crashes. etc). It should work fine. Plus, if you have an outbuilding with power or something, cable management is simpler. Run one RJ45 from the hybrid in the house to the switch, then a bunch from the switch to the cameras. It's probably close to a draw which is cheaper on short cable runs with a 12v wall wart, power splitter, and extra cables, and most likely the PoE switch is cheaper on longer runs. Not sure how much those injectors cost to work into the equation.

The PTZ sucks too much power for the 15.4w PoE. It probably comes with power supply but not a ton of power cable.

Gotta run, duty calls.

The TP-Link L-PoE10R PoE Splitter basically has a CAT5 RJ45 with a male DC plug to plug into the camera. I don't think it needs an injector. The Dahua SB-620SID240 IR Bullet Camera haa a gold BNC and a green connector. What kind of cable connects to the gold cable and the green connector. Does it support both the splitter and a balun? Can you point me in the direction of whatever pigtail should connect to this one BNC and the green connector? I have to buy four of them and don't want to make a big mistake. The IP cameras, hybrid DVR, and the PoE switch are still in China. The splitter is about $12 on Amazon and here are the specs: http://www.tp-link.com/us/products/details/?model=TL-POE10R#spec. Thanks a lot for your help.

516339746_IRBulletCameracables.jpg.24837b90e25110236a591ac503e1d6a9.jpg

Hi. That's not a dahua camera .......it a analog no need for Poe or injectors. Just standard rg59 or cat5 with baluns is needed then a power supply for camera power.

What kind of cable connects to the green connector. Can you point me in the direction of whatever pigtail should connect to this one BNC and the green connector? The splitter is about $12 on Amazon and here are the specs:

Hi. That's not a dahua camera .......it a analog no need for Poe or injectors. Just standard rg59 or cat5 with baluns is needed then a power supply for camera power.

Its an analog IR camera. Can you point me to a pigtail. What is the green connector for? What kind of power supply are you thinking of? Can you pick out a decent balun setup on Amazon for me ? Thanks.

Connector look something like this on the end?

If so, here's a couple more shots of the rest of it.

Mine come apart and part of it should plug into your wire if I'm right. I don't know which on Amazon come apart or if they're all supposed to. I get mine at a local electronics place that caters to industrial customers. Doesn't that pic of yours show the other end that plugs into the pigtail and adapts two bare power wires into the camera?

The baluns I've got look like this setup- http://www.amazon.com/Gino-Twisted-Pairs-Audio-Transceiver/dp/B005EJYKH6/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1355530563&sr=8-2&keywords=power+video+audio+balun

If you don't want audio then plug "power video balun" into Amazon instead of "power video audio balun".

For 12v power supply, I was thinking something along the lines of this- http://www.amazon.com/Adapter-Supply-Camera-Splitter-Laptop/dp/B009M5MTBW/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1355531286&sr=8-10&keywords=cctv+power+supply+2a That one's pretty cheap for a 2a 12v supply though. I'd look for something a bit better. That one just showed the supply and the 4 way splitter cable.

connector1.thumb.jpg.279c6160f11c30d7653e45efd6d8a41b.jpg

connector2.jpg.0c4117d024ca354d1b1121c4734f3e98.jpg

connector3.jpg.92604ea368eed9552865deafbe0303bf.jpg

Here are the connectors for the IR camera(s). I think the extra cable is for calibration but I'm not sure.

1089013097_IRCameraBNCFemaleandtwogreenconnectorsthatjoin.thumb.jpg.4b6a57532867d1f345a06b2a7b6de39a.jpg

1705806506_IRCameraconnectorsandextracable.thumb.jpg.c2e42d80d2dc7d4c7cbf444e0c8c10aa.jpg

1606092340_12v2AAC-DCpowersupplyCCTVcamera4portsplitter.jpg.b84869d88575b83901fa3691f46faea2.jpg

The TP-Link PoE splitter is interesting but seems a bit of a complicated and probably relatively expensive way to me to deliver 12v power to analog cameras from your PoE switch if that's the purpose? If not then I guess I don't understand precisely what you're trying to do.

The TP-Link PoE splitter is interesting but seems a bit of a complicated and probably relatively expensive way to me to deliver 12v power to analog cameras from your PoE switch if that's the purpose? If not then I guess I don't understand precisely what you're trying to do.

If I bought the TP-Link PoE splitter for $11 each cost would not be excessive. I will probably have some extra parts laying around here soon. I think the whole process is complicated. If Tom wanted to explain things understanding would have been communicated. Define spam. There are a thousand unanswered posts onsite so the site admin has problems. Cameras and security is a lucrative business for installers, distributers, and integrators - well known now. I'm sticking with the PoE switch so that I can learn something about switches. I'll take a trip down to Norfolk Wire and maybe they can solve the powe and data connector dilemna. The PTZ camera will need 24V AC and a data cable to the switch as far as I know. Its not the first PTZ camera. At least it is IP.

You have been a great help. I'll take a look at the manual you sent on it to find out. Thanks.

Edited by Guest

Hi. Please forget about POE..........not needed for your camera......it's not IP

In your first picture the lead in your hand is only for focusing camera from test monitor at camera end.......... You may not need it.........

What cable are you going to be using to connect to your camera ?

If its cat5 then a single balun at each end. (No need for balun with power). Then the little green plug in bag in your pic connect to existing cat5 cables. D

1 pair .....say blue / blue white is for video (balun)

Then use all solid colours for + power and rest for - power

I hope to control the IP PTZ-HD6980/6981 from the hybrid DVR but the PTZ uses 48V AC 3A and I'm not sure how to power it or what connector to use for control. Could it be controlled by the managed PoE switch? Could it be run in analog mode (Analog Video Output BNC (1.0Vp-p, 75O), NTSC) until I get it networked?

Camera & Video

1/3" 1.3Megapixel SONY Progressive Scan CCD

Powerful 18x optical zoom and 12x digital zoom

H.264 & Dual-stream video encoding and JPEG image capture

15fps @1.3M (1280×960) & 30fps @720P resolution

Day/Night(ICR), Auto iris, Auto focus, AWB, BLC

Up to 24 privacy masking areas

Built-in Web server, NVR, CMS (PSS/DSS) & DMSS

Dome Drive

Max 240 °/s pan speed, 360° continuous pan rotation & auto flip with no blind spot monitor

Up to 255 preset, 5 auto scan, 8 tour, 5 pattern

Auto recognition of general protocols such as DH-SD, Pelco-P/D, and etc

Speed setup according to the focal distance, auto rotation speed adjust in accordance with the lens zoom rate

Auto restore to previous PTZ and lens status after power failure

Time Task: Auto activation of Preset/Scan/Tour/Pattern by preset-time

Idle Motion: Call preset/tour and etc operations after idle for the specified time (including the idle status after the system boots up)

OSD and operation prompts of various languages

Build-in 7/2 channel alarm input/output

Intelligent 3D positioning function

IP66 all-environments protection, 4000V thunder-proof

Easy installation with user-friendly designs

IR LED

The longest distance of the build-in IR LED is over 300ft

Specifications:

Model PTZ-HD690/6081

Camera

Image Sensor 1/3" 1.3 Megapixel Progressive Scan CCD

Effective Pixels 1296 (H) x 966 (V)

Lens

18x Optical Zoom

f=4.5mm(Wide) ~ 81mm(Tele), F1.6 ~ F2.7

Digital Zoom 12x

Horizontal Viewing Angle 51.6°(Wide) ~ 3.1°(Tele)

Min. Object Distance 10mm(Wide) ~ 1000mm(Tele)

Minimum Illumination 0.1 Lux / F1.6 (Color), 0.01 Lux / F1.6 (B/W), 0 Lux (IR On)

Electronic Shutter 1/4~1/10000s, 20 Level

White Balance Auto/ATW/Indoor/Outdoor/Manual

BLC On/Off

Day/Night Auto (ICR) / Color / B/W

S/N Ratio More than 50dB

Privacy Masking On/Off (up to 24 privacy masking areas)

Analog Video Output BNC (1.0Vp-p, 75O), NTSC

Video & Audio

Video Compression H.264 / MPEG4

Image Resolution 1.3M(1280×960) / 720P(1280×720) / D1(704×480) / CIF(352×240) / QCIF(176×128)

Encoding Speed

Main Stream: 1.3M(1~15fps), /720P/D1(1~30fps)

Extra Stream: D1/CIF/QCIF (1~30fps)

Bit Rate 32Kbps~8Mbps

Audio Compression G.711a(32Kbps) / AMR(10.2Kbps)

Audio Mode Off / Audio Input / Audio Output

Dome Drive

Pan/Tilt Range Horizontal: 0°~360° Non-stop, Vertical: -2°~182° (Auto Flip)

Manual Control Speed Horizontal: 0.1°~160°/s, Vertical: 0.1°~120°/s

Preset Speed

Horizontal: 240°/s, Vertical: 200°/s

Preset Point 255

PTZ Mode 5 Auto Pattern, 8 Auto Tour, 5 Auto Scan

3D Intelligent Positioning Support

Speed Setup Smart Speed Adjustment In Proportion to Depth of Zoom

Info Display Time, Location, Dome Title, Dome Coordinates, Temperature, Alarm, etc.

Power-Up Action Auto Recovery to Previous PTZ and Lens Status After Power Failure

Idle Motion Activation of Preset/Scan/Tour/Pattern if No-Action in a Specified Time Period

Time Task Auto Activation of Preset/Scan/Tour/Pattern by Preset Time

Alarm 7/2 Alarm Input/Output, Triggering Preset/Tour/Pattern/Scan/Alarm Output

Protocol DH-SD, Pelco P/D, Auto Recognition of General Protocols

IR LED Smart IR Adjustment In Proportion to Depth of Zoom

Network

Ethernet RJ-45 Port (10/100Base-T)

Network Functions HTTP, TCP/IP, ICMP, RTSP, RTP, UDP, SMTP, NTP, DHCP, DNS, IP Filter, PPPOE, DDNS, FTP, Alarm Server

Max Remote Users 20 Users Simultaneously

Processor TI DaVinci Series DSP

Operating System Embedded LINUX

Resource Simultaneous remote monitoring, local recording and remote operation

Remote Operation Monitor, PTZ control, Voice Intercom, System setting, Playback, File download, Log information, Maintenance & Upgrade

Local Recording SD/SDHC, Max 32GB

User Interface WEB, CMS(DSS/PSS), DMSS, NVR

General

Power Supply AC 24V / 3A (±10%)

Power Consumption 12W/30W (IR LED On)

Working Temperature -20 ~ 60°C (-4 ~ 140°F)

Working Humidity < 90%

Protection Level

IP66, 4000V Thunder, Surge and Wave Protection

Dimension 13.86"× ?9.06" (H×D)

Weight 15.43 lbs

Will this shielded CAT5e: Cable Wholesale CAT5E, CMXT Outdoor / Direct Burial, Waterproof Tape, 350MHz, Solid, 24 AWG, Black, 1000 ft, Spool have any negative affect on a 300' run to either a IR or IP bullet camera?

Someone mentioned that STP CAT5e changes impedence and recommended UTP CAT5e cable. Thanks.