Kawboy12R

Anybody used the new Axis 3364-VE with an Aver Nano yet?

I just ordered a couple of Axis 3364-VE IP cameras and I was wondering if anybody had used one yet with an Aver Nano. They aren't on the supported camera list but I was wondering if anybody has had any success getting them to work under the profile of a different Axis camera. I'm particularly interested in the motion detection compatibility.

I just ordered a couple of Axis 3364-VE IP cameras and I was wondering if anybody had used one yet with an Aver Nano. They aren't on the supported camera list but I was wondering if anybody has had any success getting them to work under the profile of a different Axis camera. I'm particularly interested in the motion detection compatibility.

Did you have any luck?

I am thinking about the same. I am fiddling with a supported axis 207W to try to figure out how to make the "Use IP Camera Motion" option to work. So far without any luck. It records fine but no motion detection for m the IP camera. The menu of the axis 207 recognizes a connection "connection successful" when tested but "Send HTTP notification" and "Send TCP notification" both seem to not do the trick.