Thats great news. Wish the D52 was out. With that wide lens, it would be nice to have more resolution.

Do you happen to know if the lens can be changed on these 1mp cameras?

Thank you. I ordered a pair and hope they arrive in the next two weeks. I want to try them in a clients store. A 6mm lens would work better.

I sure like the pricing on the D51, I will have to look for some example shots or maybe just go ahead and purchase a few.

I have to try the E31 out too, I'll have to order 20-30 bullets soon so I'm hoping they are a nice upgrade to the 1111 that I've been using.

That D51 is down to pretty close to Dahua pricing. Looks like ACTi is getting more aggressive on pricing and product range. Can't wait to start testing some of these but the holidays get in the way.

def keep us updated on these... and if they are competitive with the dahua cameras in pricing i'd rather do these acti's as the software is much more mature...

:oops:

I forgot my power supply for laptop... so I will make those tests after work :/

Whole weekend without computer! And I just got Borderlands 2!

I think Korgoth gave a clue to where he is ^^^^^^

Most games we get consume large amounts of time when new. It's all about priorities.

Nahh its not that, I found some bugs in those new cameras, so we are working with ACTi to solve them now.

Its not big deal, but still it have feedback on quality.

I'll be back as soon as my boss let me post those video clips or I will get new firmware

I too am waiting on an updated firmware. I think it's too early to do any critical reviews. Overall it looks like a great value.

You can look at the firmware versions on Acti's site. It depends on what software your using. I think Acti's NVR software works with them. There supposed to have new firmware soon. I have some D51's that are sidelined waiting on the update.

I got it as well and can use them with Avigilon, but there is still no option for motion recording even with Onvif 2.2.

Well, I finally got my ACTi e31 cameras in and am starting my testing and such now. So far so good, like the overall image I'm getting with them a lot better than some of the older bullets.

At first this looks fun, then it looks like work....

210422_1.jpg