I got it as well and can use them with Avigilon, but there is still no option for motion recording even with Onvif 2.2.

Is Acti running Onvif 2.2?

It is running Onvif 2.2 Profile S but with Avigilon I get nothing in the settings under image and display and no motion setup. The picture quality is quite good though. Hopefully Avigilon will have them included with all the other Acti cameras so Onvif can be bypassed.

It is running Onvif 2.2 Profile S but with Avigilon I get nothing in the settings under image and display and no motion setup.

Did you actually check if camera running Onvif 2.2 Profile S ?

It is running Onvif 2.2 Profile S but with Avigilon I get nothing in the settings under image and display and no motion setup.

Did you actually check if camera running Onvif 2.2 Profile S ?

I'm going by what is in the release notes for the new v6.02.03 firmware.

I'm going by what is in the release notes for the new v6.02.03 firmware.

You should check yourself just for fun

I know it would not connect to ACC prior to the update. Now it happily connects via onvif. How do I check the camera for the onvif version. I cannot see it under any menus on the camera web setup.

I know it would not connect to ACC prior to the update. Now it happily connects via onvif. How do I check the camera for the onvif version. I cannot see it under any menus on the camera web setup.

There are tools to check complaince

ONVIF 2.2 is available with firmware version 6.02.03.

Most camera shipped a week ago may still come with previous firmware (6.01).

If you use ACTi IP Utility, it will list all the connected cameras together with their current firmware version.

(http://www.acti.com/IP_utility)

If you discover the cameras do not have 6.02.03 yet, please download the latest firmware from ACTi website.

When you have downloaded 6.02.03 from the website, simply use IP Utility, select all products, and upload the new firmware to all the cameras, no matter you have tens or hundreds of them, all done in a few seconds. Then the cameras will be ONVIF 2.2 compliant. Just note, by default, the ONVIF function is disabled, but you can enable it by user interface of Web Configurator, or use URL command via IP Utility, to activate ONVIF on all your cameras at the same time.

ONVIF_activation.JPG.e9b28dcb308607753734e20fe144e458.JPG

Are these e-32s ONVIF 2.2 backwards compatible with 1.2? I cant get them to work with my speco d24ps. They connect now with the new firmware but no video. Sitting on $4000 of boat anchors at the moment. Speco blames acti, acti blames speco. Thanks to ONVIF.

Are these e-32s ONVIF 2.2 backwards compatible with 1.2? I cant get them to work with my speco d24ps. They connect now with the new firmware but no video. Sitting on $4000 of boat anchors at the moment. Speco blames acti, acti blames speco. Thanks to ONVIF.

This why you ALWAYS test cameras and VMS before you sell them.

That's why I don't like NVRs, if there's a firmware upgrade, you buy a new camera, good luck getting the NVR company to get it resolved quick. At least with software, you don't lose your hardware investment, just switch software.