aibudo

MGA fired all US based employees today!

Got a text from my son who's wife is an Aaron's employee that said that Mitsubishi abruptly closed it's doors and fired all of its US based employees.

Got a text from my son who's wife is an Aaron's employee that said that Mitsubishi abruptly closed it's doors and fired all of its US based employees.

Do we supposed guess who is MGA and Aaron ?

I can give you few different abbreviations for "MGA"

Sorry. Being in electonics service, I guess that I took too much for granted, being in the US. MGA is "Mitsubishi" of which makes/made color televisions and Aaron's is "Aaron's Rent to Own?

Dennis

Sorry. Being in electonics service, I guess that I took too much for granted, being in the US. MGA is "Mitsubishi" of which makes/made color televisions and Aaron's is "Aaron's Rent to Own?

Dennis

Thx for info

I was in electronics service myself

running Sanyo Canada service then warranty depot

I belong also to two other service forums and it looks like I was the first to put this up. On one of the other forum's, another servicer who read my post, called one of the Aaron's that he services and they verified the email about this. I'm sure there will be more as time goes along. Have also heard that Sharp is going to do apx. the same thing, the first part of the year. Time will tell on that also. Oh, I want to (in a way) apologize for using the term "MGA". That is an old term that was used in the past and is really not used much anymore. Showing my age and time in this business again.

Dennis