empiresecuritycamera

HDBW3202, NVR3216V-P external pictures

SWEET!!!! How long do you think until you get some Demo shots and prices with the new stuff? I am very interested in all of it.

Sorry about that....how about availability? Very interested in the new Poe NVR and dome camera. The 2mp dahua dome with IR I have is not very good and this one looks like they might have fixed the "halo" issue.

Yes it is. It hasn't start production yet so it may still be a little bit longer.

The first few pictures of the new 2MP mini-bullet (HFW3200S)? I've been wondering when that one would finally hit the market.

So with out talking prices or anything else that might fall under an NDA you have... I would be very curious to hear your over all impression of the HFW3200S once you've had a chance to test it out. When the HFW3200S is in full production do you anticipate replacing the HFW2100 with the new unit in all of your primary camera packages?

Thanks!

Sorry about that....how about availability? Very interested in the new Poe NVR and dome camera. The 2mp dahua dome with IR I have is not very good and this one looks like they might have fixed the "halo" issue.

We have the Vertical PoE NVR's and HDBW3202 in stock currently. The dome camera you are probably referring to is the HDBW3300. We have had some customers complain about IR reflect-back when the rubber ring around the lens isn't positioned correctly against the top dome cover. I think in the new models they have fixed that. As far as the HDBW3202, the build design is much better in my opinion. The rubber gasket on the lens fits snug against the top dome cover in every position, even close to 90 degrees. The best part of the HDBW3202 is the ability to zoom and focus remotely. It even has auto-focus that works extremely well!

So with out talking prices or anything else that might fall under an NDA you have... I would be very curious to hear your over all impression of the HFW3200S once you've had a chance to test it out. When the HFW3200S is in full production do you anticipate replacing the HFW2100 with the new unit in all of your primary camera packages?

Thanks!

The HFW3200S looks very similar to the HFW2100 design. It is definitely a little bit longer and has more IR LED's. We don't even have pricing on the HFW3200S yet, but I expect it to be in the middle between the HFW2100 and HFW3200. We will continue to carry both models as long as our installers/dealers ask for them. A lot of re-sellers have been shying away from the HFW2100 because of the costco deal but we have welcomed it. It has brought us a lot of business because most people don't want the 6mm lens. A lot of people don't want to open the case and switch out the lens (voiding the warranty).

Can the IR be turned off on the HDBW-3200 and 3202? Do you have availability on the non-IR HDB-3200 (NOT the C model) and HDB-3202? I prefer day/night cams without builtin IR that I can use external IR illuminators with. I asked a couple of times on EBay a month or so ago ago but have yet to receive a reply.

We have the HDB3200 also but I am not sure how many we have in stock. Sorry for getting no reply from eBay, we usually get between 25 and 100 messages per day. Most of them are spam so we apologize if some messages get lost among all the other nonsense. Best way is to just shoot us a PM on the forum or email us at our gmail.

Can the IR be turned off on the HDBW-3200 and 3202? Do you have availability on the non-IR HDB-3200 (NOT the C model) and HDB-3202? I prefer day/night cams without builtin IR that I can use external IR illuminators with. I asked a couple of times on EBay a month or so ago ago but have yet to receive a reply.