Hitch

Would appreciate thoughts/comments on new cameras

I like it.

I installed the P3367 in the location where (one of) the P3364 used to be. There's a diagram somewhere in this thread. The P3364 was installed in a new location and is zoomed in much more than it used to be. It now pretty much just shows my front walk/door. With just a couple CFL's, the P3364 stays in color mode all night. I think that the picture quality of the '64 is 16

The P3367 does go to black and white earlier in the evening than the P3364 used to. I think you were one of the ones who commented about the large field of view that I had the P3364 set at. The '67 is currently set to pretty much the same field of view.

I can't wait for the digital autotracking software to come out for the '67. I am anxious to see what that will do for the camera.

The '67 was roughly $400 more than the '64's that I bought. I certainly happy with what I have. To put it another way, I certainly don't wish that I bought three '67's. One for the wide field of view is fine with me. The other two cover a smaller area and the '64's are great for that.

Someday I'll pick up another '64 to cover another section of the backyard. I'm still trying to figure out whether I want one for inside the garage.