Sign in to follow this  
PA2001

27X optical zoom camera out of a PTZ dome

I have an old analog PTZ camera that bit the dust. It seems that the pan-tilt part of this unit is what quit working. Took the camera out of the dead housing, and connected it to a working PTZ, and it still works. Is there anyway to repurpose this camera, possibly an outdoor housing or some other way to control it?

I have an old analog PTZ camera that bit the dust. It seems that the pan-tilt part of this unit is what quit working. Took the camera out of the dead housing, and connected it to a working PTZ, and it still works. Is there anyway to repurpose this camera, possibly an outdoor housing or some other way to control it?

which make dome has it come from or has it been taken from a pan tilt motor and housing. as the control methods are different for each type of mech

which make dome has it come from or has it been taken from a pan tilt motor and housing. as the control methods are different for each type of mech

It came out of an imported from China ptz dome. I will check the camera when I get home to see if it has brand and model number info on it. The thing worked great for 5 years, then just quit.