ICEIAN

SUNLUXY Home 4CH CCTV DVR system

Hi,

I have just bought the above system and after playing about with the settings I did a system restore to factory setting, however this has put all the menu's into Chinese, can anyone help me get them back to English?

When I Googled UJ1325 DVR, your model came up on Amazon and eBay.

If you have unzipped the driver file, then copy it to a blank "thumb" drive that goes into a USB jack on the rear of DVR.

They should have instructed you into how to install the software from the external drive. Maybe the owners manual will instruct you into how to do it.

I don't like to advise on this as if I tell you wrong and the DVR becomes totally unuseable, then I'm faulted for it.

If I had a DVR that I couldn't use (as it appears that's the case), I would take the thumb drive that you have copied the file to, and with the DVR turned off, insert the drive into the USB port on the back of the DVR. Not where the mouse goes, but the other one. Turn on the DVR and see what you get. Go from there.

Just a suggestion to start.

Dennis

left click on mouse clik on 2nd square from bottom click on 3rd icon on top row( looks like a cog wheel)click on first icon on top row(looks like cog wheel)

Click on down arrow on 3rd square in of seven rows top selection should be english press ok & done hope this helps

left click on mouse clik on 2nd square from bottom click on 3rd icon on top row( looks like a cog wheel)click on first icon on top row(looks like cog wheel)

Click on down arrow on 3rd square in of seven rows top selection should be english press ok & done hope this helps

Thank you, yes that helped...

can you tell me how you upgraded sunluxy 4ch dvr because I cannot do it in mine...

when i try to do it it says it firmware file not found....