SSITECH1

Axis Q6035 ptz

I have a new Axis Q6035 that I installed 4 months ago. Two days ago the monitor went black and the words "not enough power to camera" popped up. We have not seen this before.

The camera has a Highpower 60w midspan installed in an enclosure outside next to the camera. The green lights are still active on the midspan.

Could the midspan have gone bad? Could this cold weather (3 degrees F) today have damaged the Midspan?

Any help would be great.

Thank You

I have a new Axis Q6035 that I installed 4 months ago. Two days ago the monitor went black and the words "not enough power to camera" popped up. We have not seen this before.

The camera has a Highpower 60w midspan installed in an enclosure outside next to the camera. The green lights are still active on the midspan.

Could the midspan have gone bad? Could this cold weather (3 degrees F) today have damaged the Midspan?

Any help would be great.

Thank You

Is the power DC12v or Ac 24v ?

Can you power off it and 2 minutes later power on ? if it can auto self check(turn left and right , up and down ), the power is ok .

Philip

Vidocanada@gmail.com

I am using a high poe (60w) axis midspan for power.

It's a Q6035-e. I installed it about 3 - 4 months ago and all has been great till 3 days ago. I pulled the camera yesterday and tried troubleshooting it in my (warmer) office. I tried 2 other poe midspans and the camera still does not work. I tried to reset to factory defaults and at most get a solid amber light on the camera. I think it's going back for warenty work.