Sign in to follow this  
securitynow.us

Looking for other cctv companies who want to help each other

Hey All,

Don't know exactly the right forum area this post would belong in, I apoligize if this isn't the place. My name is Rick, I own a security company called Security Now. We specialize in CCTV Systems, Access Control Systems, and Fire and Burglar Alarms. As with most local small businesses I am trying to get my website more traffic online and getting it to appear higher in search results for search engines. I've been reading a lot on how to SEO (Search Engine Optimize) websites. A big part of that is incoming/outgoing links on your webpages. Basically, I'm looking for other similar companies who would want to each put a link on one anothers websites, which would benefit both of our websites in terms of SEO. When other pages link one another and they are similar in concepts with what the pages are regarding, it is ranked higher. You can view my website at www.securitynow.us

If anyone is interested in this and would want to talk more, give me a shout on here, or through my website. I'm new to the forum as I just discovered it, but I think this will be a regular forum that I will frequent.

Also, I have a blog on my site (http://blog.securitynow.us) which is going to have a lot of different articles about cctv, access control, and alarm systems. Mostly about new technologies, reviews, and posts explaining how different systems would be benefical to customers looking for home security, or commercial. If anyone would want to be a guest contributor that would be very cool too, and I would of course give links and information on the poster. I would also be interested in submitting articles for other blogs, if anyone has one that would like another contributor.

Thanks for reading everyone!

Rick Watson

Security Now

www.securitynow.us

Well, within the past couple months I have done quite a few HD-SDI systems. I had quite a few customers who it worked out well for the way their systems were set up. They were all very pleased with the outcome of switching from the analog DVR to the High Def DVR. Its nice to be able to use existing coax/rg59 and offer customers a megapixel solution without having to go to IP/NVR. I tell them the perks of both systems when pitching it to them, and for customers who aren't going to be expanding past 16 channels it really seems to be a great option. The set up is simple as well since its all plug and play for the ones who manage it themself after the initial install and can add to it as they see fit.

I myself like how there isn't a delay in the image, like how there is the slight delay with the NVRs. So in short, yeah, lately it has been picking up, especially since the prices I have to offer on the HD-SDI systems I am currently providing that is really affordable for most.

Its not a hard sell because if they are looking to upgrade to a better quality DVR and Camera they are already expecting to pay for upgraded cameras/DVR/NVR. Being able to use the existing cable for them saves labor cost with the time it takes to do the install.

Rick Watson

I am still waiting for a cost effective encoder to use with HD-SDI cameras. So far the image quality is very good but I have yet to find a DVR that is any good at searching and exporting video.

Hi Rick,

It's great to hear that you're looking to improve your website's search engine optimization (SEO). One company that you may want to consider working with is SEOTwix, a digital marketing company that specializes in SEO and other online marketing strategies.

SEOTwix can help you optimize your website for search engines, create high-quality content, and build backlinks from other reputable websites. They can also provide you with email marketing campaigns, and paid advertising solutions.

Working with a company like SEOTwix can be a great way to improve your online visibility and attract more customers to your security company. You can visit their website at https://www.seotwix.com to learn more about their services and get in touch with them to discuss your specific needs.

Best of luck with your website and online marketing efforts!

18 hours ago, AmandaLarson said:

Working with a company like SEOTwix can be a great way to improve your online visibility and attract more customers to your security company.

$2000 monthly subscription……. No wonder you need to spam websites 

I see you only started 2 years ago with a budget website …… which is odd and then you only buy a 99 cents domain name for 5 years ……. Looks like you don’t expect to be around long