EarlT

ACTI KCM-8111 Onvif Version

Anyone know what Onvif version the KCM-8111 has? I know the new D and E series cameras are running 2.2, but the firmware on the 8111 is older.

Anyone know what Onvif version the KCM-8111 has? I know the new D and E series cameras are running 2.2, but the firmware on the 8111 is older.

KCM-8111 with firmware 5.09.09 or newer supports ONVIF 2.2. All the KCM-8111/8211 units are shipped with this version or newer, so they should all be ONVIF 2.2 conformant, as you take them out of the box. Just make sure to enable the ONVIF service in the camera.

KCM-8111 with firmware 5.09.09 or newer supports ONVIF 2.2. All the KCM-8111/8211 units are shipped with this version or newer, so they should all be ONVIF 2.2 conformant, as you take them out of the box. Just make sure to enable the ONVIF service in the camera.

Thank you Ando. Now reading your reply, are the 8211's starting to ship?

Thank you Ando. Now reading your reply, are the 8211's starting to ship?

You may check with regional distributors for most accurate schedule, as the product availability depends on the shipping time to each region and if the distributors have a backlog to handle first, or not.

Where we can find this 5.09.09 firmware? Can't find it on acti.com website.

I have 5.08.06 firmware, and I'm using CGI command to enable ONVIF.

I tested it in GeoVision and ExacqVision. In GeoVision:

you can record and view video, change resolution set presets, zoom in and out, but moving doesn't work... well only diagonal PT works.

In Exacq - you can move camera, but you can't use or set presets.

:/

Where we can find this 5.09.09 firmware? Can't find it on acti.com website.

I have 5.08.06 firmware, and I'm using CGI command to enable ONVIF.

I tested it in GeoVision and ExacqVision. In GeoVision:

you can record and view video, change resolution set presets, zoom in and out, but moving doesn't work... well only diagonal PT works.

In Exacq - you can move camera, but you can't use or set presets.

:/

The firmware version 5.09 will be published on the website when it has passed the hemispheric camera (KCM-3911/7911) functionality test. The 5.09 will provide the option to have the raw fisheye view from the camera (non-dewarped).

However, since this test does not influence KCM-8xxx models, therefore this firmware version is already uploaded to the shipped PTZ models.