Rob M

What Do I Need?

First off im new here so hi everyone.

Ok so i need to keep an eye on an empty property i own, problem is i don't live there at the moment. I've visited the house today to find that someone has tried to break in through the back door with a bar of some sort.

They would of had to of jumped an 8ft gate to the side of the house to get to the door and my question to you guys is what outdoor CCTV cameras do i need?

As the house is empty there's no one to watch the footage so what do i need so i can view the live footage from my pc in the other house?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Too many answers to your question to put here in this post reply. For an outdoor camera, I would recommend a CCD IR (number of IR led's would depend on footage from where the camera would be placed to the gate area) outdoor camera. Many choices for that. And, of course you will need a dvr with network capabilities and internet at the dvr location. Many choices for that also. You could just use one IP outdoor camera and just watch it, but you still need internet at the home where the IP camera is.

Dennis