saxh

Home design for remote video.

Hi

They are great cameras, but there is more to a wireless system than the cameras themselves. The price on those are very high also. However, if you use the EX82 version, will give IR video up to at least 100 feet in pitch dark, I have already used the EX82 and this is proved.

I have not yet used their wireless, they have solar set ups now also so it will be totally wireless. If you really need totally wireless Day and IR night, then these are a good product. However, the battery is not designed to last that long though. If you can get power to it then it will be better.

Where do you plan to use them, and for what application?And do you really need to see in Pitch Dark? also, is the client/yourself willing to pay the money that these cost? Can you do the application without wireless, as hard wired normally will be more stable and cost less? Some things to consider first.

Attn: Larry Doan, Director / Sales Manager

E-mail: sales@ExtremeCCTV.com

He will be able to help you with any questions regarding their products.

You may also want to look at traditional day night cameras, and then add some Extreme CCTV Infrared LEDs for pitch dark. Let me know also, I have all the specs/prices here on them and some experience with them, if you like.

Rory