Agentchuckles

Acti E31 E32 E33 D31 D32 Whats the scoop?

I've got mine E97 also, this heat problem is not a big issue here in Poland, but we will see the image quality, I hope it's as good as price.

I was testing this new E95 - FullHD Super Low lux cam and it's not bad at all, better that GeoVision low lux cams, I will post videos soon.

There is also E96 waiting for testing

The heat is amazing on some ACTi cameras, the hemispheric cameras also get super hot and do so very quickly. I swear you'll leave a ribbed burn line in you hand if you pick one up after it being on for an hour or so. I expect to see discolored drywall behind the ones in the office if we ever pull them down!

Then I have both an Axis and Vivotek hemispheric camera and they put out no heat at all that I can tell anyway.

I switched away from ACTi due to the issues I've had with them, way too many dying ofr unknown reasons. Almost all power related, I've had 30+ fixed for free under warranty now and had two I paid for due to lightning strikes. The only ACTi cameras I use now are the KCM-5611 series cameras. They too die, but I've found no better options for license plates for us anyway. Need that zoom ability and it sure does have it.