I have installed a 16 ch dahua NVR3216P, And i am unable to get the android apps working i have set up on a local network and i can view cameras if i use the PSS software put if i try to use the android apps all i get is black screen with the camera number i can turn on and off the relays on board the NVR so i now i am connected to it. This looks like a streaming problem with the device has anyone else had this problem and can anyone help resolve

I've noticed the higher bit rate IP cameras start out black on the mobile phone and than a few seconds later the image comes up.

The analog cameras come up quicker. Try lowering the bit rate on the extra stream and see if it speeds up, but play around

with the rate so you don't blur the image too much.

I have found out that when i quit the system picture comes on I have changed frame rate and has makes no difference but i have the HD version i have downloaded the gDMMS lite and it works fine but i cannot get the HD version to work i have tried all sorts of frame rates and still does not work

If the lite version works, why not just use that? Why would you want to use the HD version? The lite version seems to have all the basics and works great.

thats why these jokers told you to email them, they do not have any kind of support. You have to purchase Dahua

from a reputable website that has their own support.