shankarsha

DVR FTP mode only picture, where is video?

Hi CCTVians,

I need a help from you all. I'm trying to setup Dahua DH-DVR0404LE-A wit FTP mode, however it's only working in picture mode.

I need the video mode. Couldn't find the setting anywhere. Any way to do it?

Thanks.

Shankarshankar

28178041_Nasvideosetting.thumb.png.bbf804354174fcfe91e269ea792713e7.png

That is cool and I'd like to know more about that too. I do not see anywhere a "V-mode" or "P-mode". I really do not think it is a good idea to store video with ftp, I doubt it would work for many channels at high bitrates, but for some events it would be great to have the ability to send the files somewhere else.

Hi CCTVians,

I need a help from you all. I'm trying to setup Dahua DH-DVR0404LE-A wit FTP mode, however it's only working in picture mode.

I need the video mode. Couldn't find the setting anywhere. Any way to do it?

Thanks.

Shankarshankar

Do you have a HDD on your DVR?

Yes. I do have a HDD but I need FTP for protection against stealing of the DVR itself. Atleast I can hide NAS in different room.

OK, then setup that NAS scheduler. You should have green/orange or red bars across days, depending on how you setup it.

OK, then setup that NAS scheduler. You should have green/orange or red bars across days, depending on how you setup it.

Thanks. I'll try n post results.

Thanks. I'll try n post results.

Funny!!! No matter what... it shoots CIF image of all cameras to NAS irrespective of all settings. (Even blank channel)

Yakky please share your knowledge...

The snapshot function is active, this is why it uploads. But i can't understand why it won't upload the recordings. Maybe you could check the log of the FTP server?