• Geovision
    • Comart Systems
    • Dallmier
    • Dedicated Micros
    • Tai Labs
    • Kalatel
    • My Product Recomendation is not listed

new HD300 series from panasonic!!

they stole everyone elses good features and rammed this unit full of it!!

and it looks good!

ALNET VDR-S RT

480FPS, both Recording, and Playback..

Only $1499.99

Hi Herminshs (whats your real name that you want us to address you by?

How many channels is it, can you post the link again also, thanks

The 480FPS has me interested, is it one of those i posted a link to to their demo that was almost real time Remote video??

Rory

Lets see who has the best reputation?

Most Polular Per the internet stores:

Stand Alones:

Kalatel

Dedicated micros

Everfocus(arghh, heard not that good software, but cheap)

PC Based:

DigiVue

Most Polular Per this Forum Members:

Geovision (PC Based)

Vitek CCVT DVRs (stand alone)

Kalatel DVRs (Stand Alone)

Alnet DVRs (new submission - awaiting test info)

As far as reputation goes, id have to say looking at how long they have been around, reviews on the web etc, Kalatel, Dedicated Micros, and Geovision, probably have the best reputation.

BUT, that doesnt mean they ARE the best, or that you should go with them, there are others, AND other new DVRs coming out every day. Im just going by what is out there in reviews, sales, links etc, on the internet so far. Ive yet to test the Alnet, Phillps, Pelco, Sony, Vicon, Teleplex, Provideo, or even the lower priced Everfocus.

If ive left one out PLEASE let me know!

Rory

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!!

BY THE WAY, MY NAME IS HERMIN

SHS COMPUTERS AND SECURITY IS MY CORP'S NAME.

The Al-Net system is something relatively new to the Western Market, you guys have no IDEA how much effort it took me to make the company let me distribute them to the US, basically, is one of those "European Proud ****" that they don't want to have "their hard work for their country, have the Westerners benefit from it", it was the biggest bull**** I have ever been it, but thank god, the old man died, and the son, who took over the company, was a real business man, and after a visit to Poland and russia, where I saw this things in action, the son, was convinced that I was serious, and I'm now comited to sell 100 systems a month, and so far, I'm selling around 350-400 per month, because they are that good.

I'm trying to set up a temporary website folder so that I can have a link to download the client software, in the meantime, please email me so that I can send you guys a copy of it

Hermin@shscomputers.com

I think that this technology is so new and changing daily, that the "Best in Show" will change just as often.

Is there a Card out there when the vendor also supplies the Source Code so it can be customized (course this could be a dangerous marketing practice) , but it would be nice to add feature depending on customer and leave the unused crap out.

bCam

There are many that provide what is commonly known as a development kit, they are usually cheaper however unfinished.

Comart systems had the best development kits apparently, but I am not sure if they still do that?