voip-ninja

Any Milestone dealers here?

I might be interested in moving from Synology to Milestone in the not too distant future. I would need Milestone Express plus an additional two camera licenses (4 cams total).

If anyone can get better pricing or knows a reliable source send me a PM.

Thanks.

Yeah, I buy them directly through Milestone, though. Haven't ever bothered to look elsewhere. Milestone licenses are reasonable, in my opinion and the support that they come with is with the price.

Yeah, I buy them directly through Milestone, though. Haven't ever bothered to look elsewhere. Milestone licenses are reasonable, in my opinion and the support that they come with is with the price.

what pricing are you getting direct?

www.techcctv.com

what pricing are you getting direct?

http://www.techcctv.com

Your pricing looks good! Do you guys offer any support on Milestone? I'm playing with the demo version and have a couple of fairly minor problems I'm trying to sort out. If I purchase it I would need to resolve them.

Thanks.

I don't work for TechCCTV

the guy who runs it does provide support to a certain extent

I don't work for TechCCTV

the guy who runs it does provide support to a certain extent

OK thanks.

I would post a question in the Milestone forums but they are locked down from new users. Not a ringing endorsement of their support capability.

Milestone's Mantra is that the Dealers need to support their customers.....

you can always post your questions here.

there is support for Milestone Go on the forums, so maybe you just need to complete the registration of Milestone GO and it will give you details for the forum.

Milestone's Mantra is that the Dealers need to support their customers.....

you can always post your questions here.

there is support for Milestone Go on the forums, so maybe you just need to complete the registration of Milestone GO and it will give you details for the forum.

That might be worth a shot. I don't get the impression that there are many Milestone experts here, but you are right, perhaps worth a shot to ask the question in a new thread.