shaido7

Is this brand and system reliable and good for boss?

Hi guys,

I am looking to install security camera system at a 7-11 store. My boss is asking me what i think about this system...

http://t.costco.com/Q-See-16-Channel-960H-DVR-Security-System-with-2TB-HDD-and-16-700TVL-Cameras.product.100054964.html

He wants to put 2 cameras inside the walk in cooler/refrigerator. I worked for adt security for 10 years in commerical dept. We used different equipment which is why i am hoping someone can help us to make the best choice in choosing a system.

Thanks guys

Seems like a very good deal for a 16 channel 960H dvr, 2tb hdd, and 16 cameras! Go with it and post your review cause I'm

sure no one on here has that kit yet.

There is a truck stop I frequent that has that exact system and the interface seemed pretty nice to me. I know them enough to ask if they would let me play with it for a few mintues and it seemed decent enough for any home or small business.

Actually all of the camera is not suitable fro walk in cooler/refrigerator. Evan thouhgt is weatherproof type also can not lasting. And the mist has clouded the camera lens.

Condensation in a camera inside a cooler usually means that the cable penetration through the cooler was not sealed properly, and warm, damp outside air reaches the dome interior, and condenses there.

My suggestion is that you can chose IP cameras and NVR.

It will be easy to install and use,but the internet information fee will be higher