Sign in to follow this  
icamera

iPhone 5s and 5c

Not possible per my understanding. Perhaps one can prolong their life by spending more time in peace and quiet. I apologize you didn't enjoy.

All the best.

Can someone please give me those 3 minutes back in my life?

Definitely makes me want one now, more than ever. Too tough of a choice between the $99 C and $199 S versions or get the 5 for $99.

If you get the S, and someone wants to steal it from you, will he also need to steal your finger to unlock the phone?

The 5 is discontinued per my undetstanding.

Definitely makes me want one now, more than ever. Too tough of a choice between the $99 C and $199 S versions or get the 5 for $99.

If you get the S, and someone wants to steal it from you, will he also need to steal your finger to unlock the phone?

They still had a bunch of legacy iPhone 5 at the Apple store. I was looking at eBay used pricing of the difference between the 4 and 4s and there's nearly a $100 difference which confirms that I should get the 5s, so in 2 years when I'm up for renewal and the 7s is out, I can sell the old 5s to fund the 7s.

For me, the 5s is mostly to be used an iPod as my main phone is the Galaxy S4.

Finally got through on the AT&T website at about 12:40am and got my order in. The email from AT&T said I should get it between the 1st and 10th. Now I can have my Galaxy S4 and iPhone 5s side by side to see if a 64 bit phone can indeed dial a phone number faster than an ordinary 32 bit phone.