keepsafe

Swann 8-Channel HD NVR (How do I get it to show on my TV?)

Say that the NVR is in one corner of the house and I want it to stream it on my living room TV which is in the other side of the house. I don't think I can have them station together. Is there a way to get it output on each of my home's TV and PC? Would you think I will be able to connect the ethernet from NVR to router then buy a device (I don't know what it is) and have it output to my TV? I am not sure of such existent. All I know is my NVR will be stationed alone and I need to find a way to get it display on all TV or PC in my home or atleast my living room.

I wrote an article about this watching your cameras from any TV using an Android mini-computer and an app. I also use a tablet that I can move around to where I want to see the cameras like in the bedroom if we hear something we can get the tablet up and running with the cameras displaying faster and less conspicuous than a TV.

I wrote an article about this watching your cameras from any TV using an Android mini-computer and an app. I also use a tablet that I can move around to where I want to see the cameras like in the bedroom if we hear something we can get the tablet up and running with the cameras displaying faster and less conspicuous than a TV.

I am also very interested in doing so but have since given up hope. The picture quality is max D1 & the latency when using wireless android stick is terrible. How was your finding? Can point me to your article?