hiwatt

Jpeg 2000 Stand alone DVR Assistance required please.

Hi folks.

We have a jpeg 2000 Stand Alone DVR CCTV system.

Last week it started beeping and saying there was no HDD detected.I opened it up and made sure the connections were secure and it now recognizes the Hard drive ok however it used to be able to play back and see as far back as a week or so worth of recording dates and now it is only going as far back as the following day?

I set to factory default and cleared hdd and set time/date etc.The record light is red and(as far as I know)is set to record continuously?

I would really appreciate if anyone could offer any advice as to what the reason for this could be?

Thank you in advance.

Edited by Guest

Hi folks

Is anyone familiar with this CCTV system and what the problem with it only going as far back as the previous day could be?Thank you.

Was it on motion record previous ?

Id say your HD is on its way out and im guessing its an older IDE unit but you can fit SATA to IDE adaptor and use a newer SATA drive

Hi Neutech

It was always on continuous record.The drive is being recognized and is showing no problems in Hdd management?The Hard drive in there isn't that old.It's a 250gb sata drive(2005)?