Robin2

Axis camera's on EH1008H-4 Nano

Has anyone succesfully got any of the following camera's to work on a AH1000H-4 nano:

Axis:

M3025-VE

M1004-W

M1014

P3364-VE

P3367-VE

P12 series

Under "Axis" there is a "Universal (Beta)" setting

Aver support do not mention that one and recommend:

Under "ONVIF" set the "IP Camera Site" as follows [iP address]:80/onvif/device_service (see image).

Did anyone have success with any of these settings?

Aver claim they support the most network camera's of all DVR's. I do not know if that is true since the M10 series is a top seller of axis and the P33 series is popular too.

I want to be sure what I am up to before buying camera's that may not work.

IMG_2110.thumb.jpg.9fd2dc572128f6c8c93b3196e86a06d3.jpg

I have the Axis P3344 & P1344 working with our IWH3216 but both of those models are supported by Aver. I did have to revert the cameras back to the supported firmware version to work properly, the connection was not stable with Axis's newer firmware.

I have the Axis P3344 & P1344 working with our IWH3216 but both of those models are supported by Aver. I did have to revert the cameras back to the supported firmware version to work properly, the connection was not stable with Axis's newer firmware.

Thanks for the answer. Do you have a stable connection when connecting via onvif or did you never try?

I bought a one megapixel M10 series camera to try it out.

The ONVIF works including motion detection but it gives a unstable connection. Within a minute it gives a connection loss which stays that way.

The only M10 series camera under axis in the firmware is a M1011 camera and when I configure it as such it seems to work except there is no in-camera motion detection which is something I need.

Aver customer support does not react.

I found in the firmware explanations that my camera supports 6. ONVIF Profile S conformance

The ONVIF Profile S replaces the ONVIF Version 1.02.

I do not know if this new ONVIF standard is the issue.

Onvif is supposed to be the new universal communication standard but does it work with aver?