scotz

Sunluxy 4ch standalone help please

Hi All, hopefully someone can help, I have the above Sunluxy Dvr 4ch D1 same as this link http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/200783658317?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

The problem im having is the Dvr shows my only 1 camera for about 10 secs then shows about 20 seconds of NO SIGNAL and keeps doing this, if i plug camera straight to TV and by passing dvr everything is ok so i know its not the camera anyone any ideas please.

Thank you for any advice

Try connecting another video source on the video input; try connecting the camera on another one of the video inputs. If the problem persists, I would just send the unit back for replacement.

Try connecting another video source on the video input; try connecting the camera on another one of the video inputs. If the problem persists, I would just send the unit back for replacement.

Hi all again, binned my sunluxy 4ch dvr due the intermittent picture as it switched to NO SIGNAL then goes back to picture and continued to do this when connected to my old dvr, so bought another sunluxy dvr thinking my old one was goosed and with my new dvr it still does it, if I wire my camera straight to tv then its perfect. im stumped, anyone any advice.

thanks

Ross

Hi all again, binned my sunluxy 4ch dvr due the intermittent picture as it switched to NO SIGNAL then goes back to picture and continued to do this when connected to my old dvr, so bought another sunluxy dvr thinking my old one was goosed and with my new dvr it still does it, if I wire my camera straight to tv then its perfect. im stumped, anyone any advice.

thanks

Ross

Right click on screen and disable e

Sequence